Edureka Recruitment 2020: Edureka is Hiring candidates for the job post as Associate Inside Sales Manager. The eligibility detail and the applying process are discussed further below in the article.
About The Company: So “Dream Big There Are No Limitations To How Good You Can Become Or How High You Can Rise Except The Limits You Put On Yourself.” – Brian Tracy. it’s an interactive, online learning platform. We offer live, instructor-led courses that cater mainly to working professionals who want to enhance their skills. Our customers say – that we truly meet their expectations…in fact, we go beyond that…Exceptional Customer service, Awesome Learning Experience, and Great Mentors…Even above that a top-notch sales & customer service.
Edureka Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Associate Inside Sales Manager|
|Qualification||Any Graduate/ Post Graduate|
|Salary||3.1 – 3.1 LPA|
At edureka, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. also, We are looking for a relentless sales team member who can understand customer’s requirements,provide recommendations using product knowledge, help them understand – how edureka can help in achieving their career aspiration, and drive it to closure by doing awesome follow up using an innovative approach, to join us in the edureka sales team.
So The successful candidate will work in lock-step with the sales team, marketing team, content team
and Support team.
– Firstly, Use CRM to check daily work and prioritize important follow-ups
– Secondly, Perform Outbound calls to potential customers, understand their learning requirements, and recommend specific training as per their career aspiration.
– Thirdly, Follow up with prospective leads and drive them to closure
– Fourthly, Working in collaboration with project managers and team leads to reach daily targets
– Also, Reporting output on a daily basis
– Last, Update all the important logs, records about customer’s interactions in CRM
– Firstly, Requires freshers / bachelor’s degree 4th year students from an engineering institute in computer science, electronics, mechanical, chemical, information science, or MBA from premier institute.
– Secondly, Ability to work efficiently in a dynamic, high pressure environment by combining analytical rigor and judgment.
– Thirdly, Strong commitment to exceptional customer experience, enthusiasm to drive closure and persuasive ability.
-Fourthly, Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
– Last, Proficient in general computer management, Microsoft Excel, Word, Google spreadsheets
This is a global role where customers are spread across geography/time zones. We operate in Morning, Afternoon and Night shifts. The concerned individuals should be motivated/flexibleenough to work in US/Europe day time i.e. ready to work in the assigned shift ( it will remain fixed).
The selected candidate will undergo 2-weeks of rigorous in-depth sales training comprising product knowledge, understanding your customers, CRM, email writing, phone skills etc.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
Pre-requisites (must haves):
– However the Laptop or desktop, Mobile phone is required.
– Also, a High-speed Unlimited Broadband internet connection at home
– you must Understand the 2020 Technology landscape also.
– Must commit to working a minimum of 40 hours per week
– Moreover, Seeking a career within the sales field
– Maintaining work decorum, discipline as per edureka WFH guidelines
-Last, Being available for communication throughout the day
Compensation and Employee Benefits:
As a Sales trainee, he/she will be eligible for other benefits i.e.
– Shift allowance ( as applicable)
– Insurance cover
– Provident fund
– Also, Stipend or Salary is payable in accordance with the Company’s standard payroll practice and subject to applicable withholding taxes.
* So Amount may vary depending upon actual sales number
Most important Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Final selection @edureka for top candidates
Note: Only Male Candidates Can Apply.
– Telephonic Interview
– Video Interview
How to Apply for Adyzee Off Campus Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates can Apply for this Jobs by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: First Click on Step 1 Link & Complete the Step First and Then Go for Step 2.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here
Also, You must be interested in: INCEDO Off Campus Drive 2020 for Software Engineer Trainees |