Electronic Arts Careers: Electronic Arts schedule to hire Trainee – Associate Financial Analyst for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is Hyderabad. The details for Electronic Arts hiring process are provided below.
Electronic Arts Inc. is an American video game company headquartered in Redwood City, California. It is the second-largest gaming company in the Americas and Europe by revenue and market capitalization after Activision Blizzard and ahead of Take-Two Interactive, CD Projekt, and Ubisoft as of May 2020.
Electronic Arts Careers:
|Company Name||Electronic Arts|
|Job Role||Trainee – Associate Financial Analyst|
|Salary||As per Company Standards|
|Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
- MBA / PGDBM / PGDM – Finance Specialization (preferably International)
- Semi qualified or qualified in CMA/CIMA
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
Qualities / Experience:-
- 0-1 years of Finance related pre-qualification experience
- Effective communication
- Working knowledge of MS Excel
- Problem-solving ability
- Analytical ability
- Understanding of financial statements
- Theoretical understanding of Financial budgeting
- Team Player
- Quick learner
- Internship for 6 months – to be converted into a Full-Time Hire depending on performance and Headcount Availability.
- Finance plays a pivotal role in monitoring the company’s financial performance and ensuring all systems are in place to track current activity and forecast forward
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
Supporting the FP&A team with reporting, analysis and forecasting
- The Internship will be for 6 months during which a stipend is paid and based on the performance and the availability of an open position, the Internship is converted into a Full-Time Hire with EA.
- This opportunity is ONLY for fresher’s who have completed their full-time MBA/PGDM/PGDBM – Finance Specialization with 0 to 1 year of Pre-qualification Experience. Someone with good communication skills and excellent Excel Skills would give preference.
How to Apply for Electronic Arts Recruitment 2021:
All interested and eligible candidates have to apply for the Electronic Arts through the link provided below.
Apply Link: Click Here