Ericsson Recruitment 2020 for Automation Engineer | B.E/B.Tech | Noida
Table of Contents
Ericsson Recruitment 2020 – Ericsson scheduled to hire for the role of Automation Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Noida Office. The detailed eligibility and application process for Ericsson Off Campus Drive is mentioned below.
Ericsson Recruitment for Automation Engineer:
|1 – 2 years
|Best in Industry
|Noida (Uttar Pradesh)
- Education: Candidate should be BE/B.Tech
- Experience: Min 1- 2 years of relevant work experience
Offer !! Offer !! Offer!!
- Ideally 1- 2+ years of software development, with expertise in Python and its frameworks. (Django, flash, panda, microservices etc)
- Experience in improving and maintaining automation, scripts, networks, and processing systems.
- Experience with other scripting languages: Shell/Bash, Perl, Python etc.
- Technical knowledge in Oracle/ SQL Server/ MySQL.
- Knowledge of XML/ XSL/ XSLT.
- Technical knowledge of TCP/IP protocols and Telecom environment.
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately to different stakeholders and to different customers.
- Ability to perform effective planning, adapt to a rapidly changing environment and manage multiple task assignments.
- Good written and spoken English.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Delhi NCR Jobs
|Across India Jobs
|Other Cities Jobs
|2021 Batch Jobs
|2020 Batch Jobs
|2019 Batch Jobs
|2018 Batch Jobs
- Be responsible for automation systems design, specification, programming, and testing.
- Be responsible for translating customer needs and business requirements into detailed technical solutions and proposals supporting the integration and deployment of such solutions in production.
- Develop in-house automation; keep abreast of the latest developments in automation technology and introduce them to wide operations to achieve cost savings and improve productivity.
- Diagnose and repair bugs within the production code.
- Create simple SQL queries for validation of databases (case specific)
- Be responsible for creating high level/low-level design specifications and other documents
- Coordinate requirements gathering and sign-offs, verifying with user representatives and stakeholders that use cases accurately portray business needs.
- Contribute to project plan and participate in all project phases
How to apply Ericsson Recruitment 2020 for Automation Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates for Ericsson Off Campus Drive can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply Latest Govt Jobs openings: Click here
You May also Interested to Apply in Latest Post:
- Cognizant Walk-in Interview 2024 : Salary Approx 13 LPA Package
- Baker Hughes Careers 2024 : Hiring for Freshers as Trainee
- Infosys Recruitment 2024 : Hiring for Freshers as System Engineer
- Wipro Walkin Drive 2024 : Hiring for Freshers | Salary Rs 4.5 LPA Package
- Oracle Careers Jobs 2024 : Hiring for Freshers | Salary Upto Rs 15.2 LPA Package
- IBM Internship 2024 : Hiring for Freshers as Software Developer Intern
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :