Esko Recruitment: Esko schedule to hire for the role of Software Engineer Trainee for 2020. The location of the job is Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Table of Contents
Esko is a global supplier and integrator of innovative solutions for packaging, commercial printing and professional publishing. Our company is a dynamic market leader in state-of the-art software for packaging buyers, designers and manufacturers and hardware products (CDI computer-to-plate imagers, flexible cutting & creasing tables) for the packaging, label, sign and display industries.
|Company Name||Esko Graphics India|
|Job Role||Software Engineer Trainee|
|Qualification||BE / BTech|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT
- We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Software Engineer to join our new product development team. You will be a core member central to our engineering team where-in your daily work will allow you to work on developing applications for our AppStore products; and to bring a more global technical knowledge to everything you touch; and thereby enable build solid specialties.
- The Engineer will be responsible for designing, developing, reviewing and maintaining software, and overall system architecture, as well as providing technical feedback and sharing knowledge.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
- Break down high-level objectives into specific software development tasks and follow through on their execution
- High level understating and reviewing of epics and user stories. Breaking down of user stories to development tasks and estimating those stories
- Create feasibility analysis and provide accurate effort estimates. Ownership to develop plan and deliver to meet schedule and quality expectation of product owner
- Write code that is easy to understand and fits with existing patterns
- Conduct peer code reviews and perform unit and integration testing
- Implement unit testing, documentation of API, integration testing, deployment approach, and maintain programming documentation which include commenting code and user guides
- Analyze, debug and solve complex technical issues and customer escalations
- Provide status updates, and produce high quality deliverables in a timely manner
- Communicate and interact effectively with team members, product owner, QA, supports, and other departments within Esko
- Stay current on software technology, concepts and tools, as well as related and competing products
- Engineering degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Hands on experience in developing application using Node.js framework
- Must be familiar with Web Application Architecture, design patterns like MVC
- Nice to have knowledge on following technology:
- Electron js for developing cross platform desktop application
- Basic knowledge on desktop application development
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, including ability to understand advanced technical documentation
- Proficiency with agile software development tools like JIRA, perforce, etc.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies, APIs and tools
- Good analytical skills and self-initiative to learn new technologies
- Flexibility and willingness to work in different stacks of technology is desirable. Being technology agnostic is an added plus
Esko Off Campus Recruitment 2020 Application Process :-
All candidates who wish to apply for the Esko Recruitment 2020, they may apply for the job post of by clicking on this link:
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!