F5 Hiring: F5, Inc. is an American company that specializes in application delivery networking, application availability & performance, multi-cloud management, application security, network security, access & authorization and online fraud prevention.
|Company Name:||F5 India|
|Job Role:||Security Support Engineer I|
|Experience:||0 – 2 years|
- Manage and support the installation and integration of Shape’s Security As A Service solution for Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies Participates in design and implementation projects to deploy Shape’s Enterprise security solutions.
- Act as the primary representative between our customers and Shape.
- Establish trusted technical advisor relationships with customers regarding web security.
- Own delivery of technical components for integration that include website analysis, configurations, testing, debugging, documentation and go-live support.
- Identify technical risks and provide mitigation strategies.
- Collaborate with other Shape teams in delivering a timely and qualitative technical solution to customers.
- Guide other consultants and engineers to ensure customer success.
- Contribute to the development of standardized processes and best practices to ensure continuous improvement in the efficiency and effectiveness of the deployment process.
- Contribute active learnings from the field towards internal knowledge building.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
Minimum required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Networks, Information Systems, or a related engineering discipline OR relevant industry certifications and accreditations.
- 0-2 years of system integration in complex environments preferably in the software/cybersecurity industry OR experience providing solutions engineering/support/professional services to large scale enterprises.
- Knowledge of web operations, incident response, customer support, system monitoring, or a similar role.
- Technical expertise in one or more of the following areas: Data center networking, CDN, Application delivery controllers, Web Application Firewalls and load balancers.
How to Apply:
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post by clicking on the link below:
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :