FireEye Recruitment 2021: FireEye schedule to hire Software Dev Engineer 2021. If you have 0-1 year experience, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About the Company: FireEye is a publicly traded cybersecurity company headquartered in Milpitas, California. It has been involved in the detection and prevention of major cyber attacks. It provides hardware, software, and services to investigate cybersecurity attacks, protect against malicious software, and analyze IT security risks.
FireEye Recruitment 2021:
|Company Name||FireEye India|
|Job Role||Software Dev Engineer|
|Experience||0 – 1 year|
|Salary||As per the company standards|
- In this role, you will work alongside our talented engineers to support and lay the foundation of parsing, the backbone of HELIX.
- The objective is to analyze a complex set of logs and write production-ready parsing rules.
- Individuals will be responsible for responding to new parsing failure and will be writing parsing rules.
- To take technical support cases that relate to parsing failures, analyze log dumps from the HELIX infrastructure and write patterns to matched the failed logs
- Continuous focus and contribution in the areas of performance, availability & scalability, reliability, and maintainability of the product
- Active participation in our ongoing process enhancements and software development practices
- Work with Engineering Manager/Leads across the pipeline team to write efficient parsing rules
- Contributes to evolution of the software engineering practice within the organization, including better issue reporting, documentation. Work in an agile development environment
- Gather new ideas and perspectives on the operations of dealing with syslog-ng
- Collaborates and communicates with management, internal, and external development partners regarding project progress, and issue resolution
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
- 1 years’ experience in the Technical Support field or log analysis field. Fresher is considered if he/she has strong analytical skills
- Experience of in-depth Log Analysis using command line tools
- Strong experience in applying best practices in an iterative agile/scrum environment
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with internal engineers
- Excellent time management and troubleshooting skills
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently and idiomatically, including technical concepts and terminology.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
- Working knowledge of source code control systems such as GitHub
- Exposure to bug tracking and task management software such as JIRA and Confluence
- Knowledge of Syslog-NG or NXLog or any Log analysis tool
- Excellent inter-personal and teamwork skills
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analysis skills
- Experience with Linux, Windows
- Experience with programming languages like Python and GO is a plus
FireEye Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
All candidates who wish to apply for the FireEye Recruitment 2021, they may apply for the job post for this position by clicking on the link provided below
Apply Link: Click here