FIS 2021 Recruitment: FIS schedule to hire Automation Tester – Entry level for 2021. The location of the job is Chennai. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About FIS: Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. is an American company on the Fortune 500 list which offers a wide range of financial products and services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS employs approximately 55,000 people worldwide.
FIS 2021 Recruitment:
|Job Role||Automation Tester – Entry level|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
Type Of Hire:- Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:-
- Knowledge of methods, tools, and technology used in software testing
- Knowledge and use of quality management methods, tools, and technology used to create and support defect-free, application software that meets the needs of client/business partner
- Knowledge of basic principles, processes, phases, and roles of application development methodologies
- Knowledge of primary database engines with a demonstrated ability to write complex queries to be used for data validation and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of object-oriented development tools, techniques, and principles with expertise in at least one object-oriented language
- Knowledge of functions, features, and components of existing and planned operating systems and applications
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
- Skill in understanding and focusing on the client needs
- Skill in analysis, solid decision-making, and problem-solving
- Ability to work in an agile development environment where developers and testing personnel work closely together to ensure requirements are met or exceeded
- Ability to deliver results under pressure
- Ability to demonstrate interpersonal and teambuilding skills working with technical and non-technical individuals
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, clients, vendors, and public
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION:-
- The entry-level role, usually a recent graduate or in their first two years of work.
- Works on problems of limited scope, following standard practices and procedures with detailed instruction on new work.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Develops, maintains, and upgrades manual or automated test scripts, utilities, simulators, data sets, and other programmatic test tools required to execute test plans.
- Performs usability testing for total system performance, reliability, scalability and security.
- Effectively communicates testing activities and findings in oral and written forms.
- Controls and manages their own daily test activities.
- Provides internal quality assurance.
- Supports test lead to identify risks and develops mitigation strategies.
- Organizes and maintains the test script library.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
FIS Recruitment Drive 2021 Application Process:-
All candidates who wish to apply for the Recruitment 2021, they may apply for the job post of by clicking on this link
Apply Link: Click here