Fujitsu Off Campus Drive: Fujitsu schedule to hire Technical Trainee for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is India. The details for Fujitsu hiring process are provided below.
Fujitsu Limited is a Japanese multinational information and communications technology equipment and services corporation, established in 1935 and headquartered in Tokyo. Fujitsu was the world’s fourth-largest IT services provider by annual revenue, after IBM, Accenture and AWS, in 2018.
Fujitsu Off Campus Drive:
|Company Name:||Fujitsu India|
|Job Role:||Technical Trainee|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
The role holder will work within a technical support team. This is an entry level role and all fundamental knowledge will be gained whilst at this level.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
Under Graduate Qualification:
- BE / B.Tech (Any Specialization)
- Minimum Marks 60%
- Graduation in 2019,2020,2021
- No Backlogs Accepted
- Class XII Marks:60%
- Class X Marks:60%
- Technical Capability – Understands team goals, structure, processes and its significance in the organization structure. Works under close supervision learning to support standard technical queries.
- Business Awareness – Developing an understanding of customer’s environment and service delivery requirements to enable the delivery of a first class service.
- Drive for Results – Achieves expected work results. Is persistent and resourceful in completing work within specified time and quality standards. Takes ownership for assigned tasks.
- Process – Documents actions taken in resolving routine customer enquiries ensuring established processes/systems are followed.
- Problem Solving – Takes ownership for listening to and understanding basic customer problems asking relevant questions to resolve typically known problems within required timescales. Knows when problems need to be escalated so that they can be resolved.
- Requirements and design – Contributes to the definition of solutions, which may be based on a re-used solution type containing significant solution component re-use, under close supervision.
- Team Working – Acts as a team player and is viewed by colleagues as a helpful and effective member of the team.
How to Apply for Fujitsu Recruitment 2021:
All interested and eligible candidates have to apply for the Fujitsu through the link provided below.
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :