Fujitsu Recruitment: Fujitsu schedule to hire Technical Trainee for 2021. The location of the job is Bangalore/ Chennai/ Hyderabad/ Pune. The detailed eligibility criteria and Fujitsu application process are given below.
Fujitsu Limited is a Japanese multinational information and communications technology equipment and services corporation, established in 1935 and headquartered in Tokyo. Fujitsu was the world’s fourth-largest IT services provider by annual revenue, after IBM, Accenture and AWS, in 2018.
|Job Role||Technical Trainee|
|CTC-Salary||3.5 LPA – 4 LPA|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Noida|
Under Graduate Qualification:-
- BE / B.Tech (Any Specialization)
- Minimum Marks 60% Graduation in 2019,2020,2021 No Backlogs Accepted
Note:- Candidate should have a UG qualification
Minimum School Marks:-
- Class XII Marks:60%
- Class X Marks:60%
An ideal candidate should have:-
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to learn and work on different technologies
- Flexibility to work in 24*7 rotational environment
- Java, ABAP, Web services, Spring , Oracle, AWS, Linux, Sales force, .Net, BPS, Data Center – Networking
Job Title:- Systems Design trainee/Test trainee/Application Developer trainee/Project support trainee
- The role holder will work within a technical support team. This is an entry level role and all fundamental knowledge will be gained whilst at this level.
- Technical Capability – Understands team goals, structure, processes and its significance in the organization structure. Works under close supervision learning to support standard technical queries.
- Business Awareness – Developing an understanding of customer’s environment and service delivery requirements to enable the delivery of a first class service.
- Drive for Results – Achieves expected work results. Is persistent and resourceful in completing work within specified time and quality standards. Takes ownership for assigned tasks.
- Process – Documents actions taken in resolving routine customer enquiries ensuring established processes/systems are followed.
- Problem Solving – Takes ownership for listening to and understanding basic customer problems asking relevant questions to resolve typically known problems within required timescales. Knows when problems need to be escalated so that they can be resolved.
- Requirements and design – Contributes to the definition of solutions, which may be based on a re-used solution type containing significant solution component re-use, under close supervision.
- Team Working – Acts as a team player and is viewed by colleagues as a helpful and effective member of the team.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
Fujitsu Recruitment 2021 Application Process :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply by clicking on the link given below.
Application Link: Click Here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :