General Electric (GE) Hiring: General Electric (GE) schedule to hire for Software Engineer 2021. The location of the job is Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of General Electric (GE) Off Campus Drive are given below.
General Electric Company (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate incorporated in New York City and headquartered in Boston. As of 2018, the company operates through the following segments: aviation, healthcare, power, renewable energy, digital industry, additive manufacturing, venture capital and finance, and lighting.
General Electric (GE) Hiring:
|Company Name:||General Electric (GE)|
|Job Role:||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Experience:||0 – 3 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
As a Software Engineer you will design and program a small module or a large component and designing a feature, set of features, or whole feature area in an Agile Software development setup. Working independently, you will contribute to design and code reviews and work with Senior Software Engineers to get your design and code reviewed.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
In this role, you will:
- Identify the scope of the work, provide initial estimate and justify the estimate with facts • Demonstrate the understanding of Agile software development lifecycle and able to distinguish the core inputs and outputs in each cycle.
- Engage in technical discussions; participate in technical designs and present technical ideas through white boarding.
- Execute in a fast pace delivery mode and focus in delivering tasks to meet the product release goal.
- Maintain code quality through best practices, unit testing and code quality automation
- Seek and provide feedback on design and development • Demonstrate the ability to make informed technology choices after due diligence and impact assessment
- Understand whole product, its modules and the interrelationship between them while being an expert in the assigned component or module
- Help in designing interfaces and information exchange between modules Articulate the need for scalability and understand the importance of improving quality through testing.
- Be an expert in writing code that meets standards and delivers the desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
- Present your design in design reviews, define interfaces between code modules, and applies existing technology to designs
- Be an expert in assessing application performance and optimizing/improving it through design and best coding practices
- Be an expert in core data structures as well as algorithms and has the ability to implement them using language of choice
- Work with Product Managers and Product owners to understand product requirements & vision
- Write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
- Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in Computer Science or STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with advanced experience.
- Experience required 0-3 years in coding++,Java concept
- Displays understanding of the project’s value proposition for the customer. Shows commitment to deliver the best value proposition for the targeted customer.
- Learns organization vision statement and decision making framework. Able to understand how team and personal goals/objectives contribute to the organization vision
General Electric (GE) Off-Campus Drive 2021 Application Process :-
All candidates who wish to apply for the General Electric (GE) Recruitment 2021, they may apply for this post by clicking on this link
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :