Genesys Hiring: Genesys schedule to hire Associate Software Engineer for 2021. The location of the job is Chennai. The details of the job are provided below.
Genesys, or Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories, Inc., is a company that sells customer experience and call center technology to mid-sized and large businesses. It sells both cloud-based and on-premises software.
|Company Name:||Genesys India|
|Job Role:||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
We are looking for a Software Engineer in Test (SET) who will design, develop, and manage automation testing and performance testing to ensure the outstanding quality of a new generation of world-class cloud applications.
- Work closely with the software development team during the product design phase.
- Define clear test plans that cover all use cases and scenarios.
- Develop and execute automated and manual tests.
- Triage failed automated test executions and report defects when appropriate.
- Maintain automated test jobs in an automated deployment pipeline.
- Coordinate bug hunts to gather user feedback for new features.
- Identify useful test cases that identify and isolate faults.
- Build trust and maintain relationships with team members of product management and development.
- Participate in design and code reviews to help mentor other team members and to influence technical direction of testing department.
- Perform exploratory testing to identify high risk areas, refine requirements, and isolate bugs to increase testability of application.
- Coordinate test efforts for projects involving multiple teams to ensure appropriate test coverage.
- Contribute robust, well architected solutions to the shared test framework.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related degree or equivalent in work.
- Knowledge of automated processes to deploy, manage, configure, and scale our application in Amazon cloud (AWS) environments- will be a advantage.
- Experience with OOP programming languages such as Java/ (Any other programming languages) in the academics.
- Possess the ability to work independently.
- Good communication skills and experience working within a multi-culture team.
- Quick learner with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of agile testing methodologies and best practices for continuous delivery (CD) – will be an advantage.
Genesys Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
All candidates who wish to apply for the Genesys Recruitment 2021, they may apply by clicking on this link
Apply Link: Click here