Genpact Recruitment 2021: Genpact schedule to hire Management Trainee – RTR-CPG023517 for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is Noida. The details for Genpact recruitment process are provided below.
Genpact is an American professional services firm legally domiciled in Bermuda with its headquarters in New York City, New York.
Genpact Recruitment 2021:
|Job Role:||Management Trainee – RTR-CPG023517|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
Education Level:- Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent
- B.Com Graduate
- Excellent Reconciliation, Accounting & Reporting experience
- Excellent Communication- Written & Verbal
- Proficient in Accounting & Analytical Skills
- Proficient in MS Excel (VLOOKUP, pivot tables) and hands on experience on application- TM1, Oracle discoverer, Cognos
- Ability to prioritize efficient & be flexible
- Positive demeanor with a focus on continuous process improvement and an open mind to change
- High standard of integrity, self-confidence to state and support opinions
- Flexible to work in the early morning (3.30-4.00 AM IST), also to do extended shifts during month-end/quarter-end
- Job Description:-
- Genpact Off Campus Hiringlooking for an accounting graduate with prior accounting experience. You should have expertise in Accounting Knowledge in Fixed Assets, Intercompany and Month-end closing and reporting. Are you the one Genpact looking for?
- In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to month end closing activities.
- Perform management & operational reporting – monthly MIS, Transaction Listings, Flash reports, Expense/FTE reports, Monthly performance Dashboard, Revenue reports, consolidated P&L reports, management packs to support of monthly/ quarterly senior leadership meetings
- Perform month end accounting, preparation and posting of journals into GL
- Perform variance analysis, write commentaries on actuals vs forecast / budgets to identify the key drivers and help the business to make decisions
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
- Critical support for analysis and decision making by providing consolidated snapshot post month end close as per the requirement
- Work constantly with the onshore team to resolve any highlighted issues along with owning control
- Ability to identify and report variances between Actuals and Forecast/Budget
- Performing deliverables aligned on forecast reporting.
- Explaining the causes of different cost heads of the various functions and assisting in communicating these to the Onshore partners.
Unposting Date:- Ongoing
How to Apply:
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post by clicking on the link below:
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :