GETCO Recruitment: GETCO schedule to hire Junior Engineer for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is Gujarat. The details for dell hiring process are provided below.
Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Limited(GETCO) w as set up in May 1999 and is registered under the companies Act, 1956. The Company was promoted by erstwhile Gujarat Electricity Board (GEB) as its wholly owned subsidiary in the context of liberalization and as a part of efforts towards restructuring of the Pow er sector.
|Company Name:||Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Limited (GETCO)|
|Job Role:||Junior Engineer (Vidyut Sahayak) – Civil/ Electrical|
|Salary:||Rs. 37,000/- for 1st year, Rs. 39,000/- for 2-5 years|
Total Vacancies: 352 Posts
- Electrical – 300 Posts
- Civil – 52 Posts
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
Candidates must complete BE/ B.Tech in Civil or Electrical Engineering from a recognized University with minimum 55% of marks knowledge of computer operations.
Age Limit: As on 10-06-2021
- For Unreserved Category: 35 years
- For Reserved Category (Inclusive EWS): 40 years
- Female Candidates: 05 Years
- Persons with Disability candidates: 10 Years
- Ex. Armed force Personnel: 10 years
- Dependent of Retired Employee of PGVCL: Up to age of 40 years
Selection will be based on Online Test.
- The Question Paper will be in English & Gujarati Language Only.
- The question paper for the exam shall be consisting of 100 questions and the paper shall
be of 100 marks.
- There shall be negative marking system and 1/4th mark for each wrong answer shall be deducted to arrive at total marks scored.
|Section – I||General Knowledge||10%|
|Section – II||English Language||10%|
|Section – III||Civil/ Electrical Engineering||60%|
|Section – IV||Computer knowledge||10%|
|Section – V||Gujarati Language & Grammar||10%|
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- 50 and above marks for unreserved candidates
- 45 and above for reserved candidates
- For UR, SEBC & EWS Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For ST/SC candidates: Rs.250/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
Note: PWD candidate belongs to SC or ST category and fulfils the criteria, fees payable shall be Rs.250/-
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 18th June 2021 to 9th July 2021.
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :