Google Off Campus Drive 2023 Cloud Engineer | Hiring Freshers
Table of Contents
Google Off Campus Drive 2023 : Google’s official career website published an off-campus hiring 2023 announcement. To get more information about the Google Off Campus Drive 2023, interested candidates may read this job post. They can then apply to the Google Off Campus Drive 2023 by using the registration link at the end of this article.
We have provided the detailed information on Google Off Campus Drive 2023, Google Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
Our mission is to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.
Google is currently the first name that pops into your head when you enter the online world. Nearly everyone who uses the Internet is familiar with this word and uses it in various ways, yet relatively few people fully understand what Google is. In actuality, Google is a multinational technology corporation that offers users free services and goods relating to the Internet. Online ad techniques, cloud computing for search, software, hardware, etc., are all included in this service.
Google Off Campus Drive 2023 | More Details
|Job Role||Cloud Engineer|
|Qualification||B.Tech (B.E), MCA|
|Batch||2022/ 2023 Batch|
|Salary||As per company standards|
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with cloud computing concepts such as Big Data, Platform-as-a-Service and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (PaaS and IaaS) technologies.
- Experience with presenting and delivering technical pitches.
- Experience serving in the capacity of a technical sales engineer in a cloud computing environment.
- Experience with compute infrastructure and networking concepts including: routing, VPNs, load balancers, and firewalls.
- Experience in data and information management as it relates to big data trends and business challenges.
- Experience using or managing databases.
- Ability to learn and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud/IT technology space.
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Customer Engineer, you will help shape and execute technical business strategies, acting as a trusted advisor to clients and helping them to realize maximum business value from Google Cloud. You will assist the Sales team by problem-solving key technical issues for customers, while also liaising with the product marketing management and Engineering teams to stay up-to-date on industry trends and to devise enhancements to Google Cloud products.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Work with account executives to explore opportunities from the technical perspective, and collaboratively set the opportunity pursuit strategy. Develop the strategy to resolve technical impediments and scoping out migration workloads.
- Work with Google Cloud products to demonstrate and prototype integrations in customer/partner environments.
- Prepare and deliver product messaging in an effort to highlight Google Cloud value proposition using techniques to include whiteboard and slide presentations, product demonstrations, white papers, trial management, and documents.
- Be responsible for technical aspects of solutions to manage product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and coordination of supporting technical resources
How to Apply for Google Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Google Off Campus Drive 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
Google Off Campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Google Off Campus Drive 2023?
To apply for the Google Recruitment 2023, you have to check the official site of Google or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Google Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Google Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Google Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :