Google Off Campus Recruitment: Google schedule to hire Pre-Doctoral Researcher 2020. If you have Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field such as Computer Science, Mathematics, or Statistics, or equivalent practical experience, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Bengaluru. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About the Company: Google, LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
Google Off Campus Recruitment:
|Company Name||Google India Private Limited|
|Job Role||Pre-Doctoral Researcher, University Graduate (Fixed-Term Contract)|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field such as Computer Science, Mathematics, or Statistics, or equivalent practical experience.|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field such as Computer Science, Mathematics, or Statistics, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with Python, C/C++, or Java
- Research experience in machine learning or AI techniques (e.g. open source project(s), campus lab experience, research internship(s), or publication(s)).
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
- Ability to work and collaborate across multiple teams
About the job:-
- The Pre-Doctoral Researcher role is a 24-month role designed to give you hands-on experience working on challenging problems together with research scientists and engineers in Bangalore before continuing your Computer Science research education.
- As a Pre-Doctoral Researcher, you will collaborate with scientists and engineers at Google Research working on fundamental research and applied problems in a wide range of areas in Computer Science.
- You will have a wide range of opportunities from conducting fundamental research, to contributing to products and services used by billions of people, and conducting research to catalyze AI for Social Good.
- We strongly encourage our Pre-Doctoral Researchers to publish their work externally.
- Research happens at Google everyday, on many different embedded teams throughout the company.
- Our research reaches the user through both services and products such as Search, Maps, Google Assistant, Google Translate, Google Cloud and our computing, storage, and networking infrastructure.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To achieve this, we’re working on a wide variety of projects that utilize the latest state-of-the-art technologies that push the boundaries of what is possible.
- Work with research mentors to formulate research projects and/or novel applications of machine learning.
- Conduct research and publish it.
- Implement algorithms, experiments and/or human-computer interfaces using frameworks such as TensorFlow.
- Learn and understand a large body of research in machine learning algorithms.
How to apply for the Google 2020 Jobs:
All candidates who wish to apply for the Google Recruitment 2020, they may apply for the job post for this position by clicking on the link provided below:
Apply Link: Click here