HBC Recruitment: HBC schedule to hire Software Engineer Trainee for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is Bangalore. The details for HBC hiring process of HBC off campus drive are provided below.
The Hudson’s Bay Company is a Canadian retail business group. A fur trading business for much of its existence, HBC now owns and operates retail stores in Canada and the United States. It had been a member of the International Association of Department Stores from 2001 to 2005.
|Company Name:||HBC India|
|Job Role:||Software Engineer Trainee|
|Experience:||0 – 2 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology
- 0-2 years of experience.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
- An ideal candidate should be proficient in one or more of the below:
- Knowledge/experience in Java and algorithms are mandatory. Knowledge of other programming languages like C, C++, HTML and .NET an added advantage
- Exposure to agile methodology (SCRUM, Pair Programming) and tools (Jira, TFS)
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, and domain knowledge
- Effective storytelling and communication skills to various audiences (written and verbal)
- Strong work ethic, proactive and professional behaviour
- Strategic and creative thinker, problem solver
- Exhibits strong ability to work independently as well as in a highly collaborative team environment
How to Apply for HBC Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for this job post may apply through the link provided below.
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :