HSBC Off Campus Hiring 2023: Hiring As Analyst
Table of Contents
HSBC Off Campus Hiring 2023 : HSBC’s official career website published an off-campus hiring 2023 announcement. To get more information about the HSBC Off Campus Hiring 2023, interested candidates may read this job post. They can then apply to the HSBC Recruitment 2023 by using the registration link at the end of this article.
We have provided the detailed information on HSBC Off Campus Drive 2023, HSBC Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. We serve approximately 39 million customers through our global businesses: Wealth and Personal Banking, Commercial Banking, and Global Banking & Markets. Our network covers 62 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, North America and Latin America.
Our purpose – Opening up a world of opportunity – explains why we exist. We’re here to use our unique expertise, capabilities, breadth and perspectives to open up new kinds of opportunity for our customers. We’re bringing together the people, ideas and capital that nurture progress and growth, helping to create a better world – for our customers, our people, our investors, our communities and the planet we all share.
Listed on the London, Hong Kong, New York and Bermuda stock exchanges, shares in HSBC Holdings plc are held by around 180,000 shareholders in 126 countries and territories.
HSBC Off Campus Hiring 2023 | More Details
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
HSBC is looking for Analyst at the Business Development / Chief Commercial Office team in Bangalore. BD/CCO supports on a number of strategic initiatives and management information to Global Banking management as well as business partners. Team also supports a number of work streams related to transformation and strategic projects of importance to Global Banking and HSBC as a whole.
What you’ll do:
- Support product/sector/central business development teams at a regional and global level to improve the overall business by providing strategic insights using tools and data available.
- Develop and prepare qualitative and quantitative analysis independently
- Lead specific projects as required; effectively deploy internal and external resources
- The incumbent will work on a very wide variety of strategic initiatives
- The role is part of GBM Service Center and based at Bangalore
- Ensure appropriate reporting is handled effectively by co-ordinating with various stakeholders
- Ensure any ad-hoc tasks are understood properly and delivered as per agreed timelines
- Ensure that all relevant policies & procedures are well documented through contribution to Line of Business Procedure manuals, Desktop Instruction Manuals, System User Guides and Training Material
- Manage and maintain key communication networks, building excellent rapport within team and client group and maintaining effective relationships showing discretion as required
- Demonstrate strong organisational skills, regularly act on own initiative, highlighting issues and suggesting possible solutions
- Consistently demonstrate ownership of work streams and complete accountability of deliverables
- Have the willingness to own and tackle problems as they arise and ability to identify issues for upward referral
What you will need to succeed in the role:
- Excellent understanding of the industry and various relevant sectors/products
- Good understanding of creating strategic insights using available data internally and from external sources to help management take informed decisions
- Very strong analytical and presentation skills, with excellent grasp of PowerPoint / excel / word and ability to distil large quantities of information into key themes / issues
- Understanding of data science, visualization tools, Excel VBA, MS Access would be added advantage
- Follow up on recurring themes from the MI and identify solutions, which are followed through to conclusion
- Have proven ability to work with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Be familiar with the majority of GBM products
- Be able to work effectively under pressure and with multiple stakeholders
- Engage with different businesses, functions and support areas within the bank on vastly varying issues and requirements
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal, and ability to work across cultures
- Traits: Highly motivated; strong work ethic; thrives under pressure, confident, team player
- Exceptionally qualified MBA’s (with good CGPA score) with 1-4 years’ experience
- Preferably, 1-3 years of relevant work experience in supporting senior management, COO office etc.
How to Apply for HSBC Off Campus Hiring 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the HSBC Off Campus Hiring 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
HSBC Off Campus Hiring 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for HSBC Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the HSBC Off Campus Hiring 2023, you have to check the official site of HSBC or Fresheropenings.com
Does Fresheropenings.com provide HSBC Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides HSBC Off Campus Hiring 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the HSBC Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :