IBM Kyndryl Off Campus Drive 2022 : Hiring For Freshers as Associate – Technical Engineer | Recruitment for 2022 Batch | Registration Link Available
Table of Contents
IBM Kyndryl Off Campus Drive 2022 : IBM Kyndryl Off Campus Recruitment 2022 announce a virtual off Campus Hiring for Freshers Candidates through its Official career Page. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about IBM Kyndryl Hiring 2022 and Apply to the IBM Kyndryl Recruitment 2022 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about IBM Kyndryl Off campus Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2022 are discussed below.
About Company : Kyndryl Holdings, Inc. is an American multinational information technology infrastructure services provider that designs, builds, manages and develops large-scale information systems. The company was created from the spin-off of IBM’s infrastructure services business.
Starting on November 4, 2021, Kyndryl will begin “regular way” trading on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “KD.” Each holder of IBM common stock will receive one share of Kyndryl common stock for every five shares of IBM common stock held on October 25, 2021, the record date for the distribution.For United States federal income tax purposes, the distribution has been conducted in a tax-efficient manner for IBM stockholders in the United States.
“The separation of Kyndryl is one of many actions we are taking to sharpen our focus on hybrid cloud and AI, leverage a portfolio clearly focused on technology and consulting, and achieve our growth objectives,” said Arvind Krishna, IBM chairman and chief executive officer. “We look forward to our partnership with Kyndryl as it moves forward as an independent company.”Join Us on telegram
IBM Kyndryl Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|Company Name||IBM Kyndryl|
|Job Role||Associate – Technical Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ MTech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ BCA/ MCA/ Diploma|
|Job Location||Across India|
IBM Kyndryl Off Campus Drive 2022 Eligibility Criteria :
- BE/Btech/ME/MTech/B.Sc/M.Sc/BCA/MCA/Diploma (computer/IT specialization only) students,2022 pass outs.
- 65% or 6.5 CGPA above are eligible to apply.
- All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subjects
- No current Backlogs
Roles & Responsibilities
- As Technical Engineer, you are responsible to support problem and change tickets for client support operations (e.g. storage systems or server) for work involving problem determination and implementation of changes to hardware, software, applications or network systems.
- These tasks are not standardized and require independent thought and problem solving to resolve. Interaction with other teams is often required to tackle issues. It also provides opportunity to understand the current Automation and Analytics work going on with clients to simplify and improve operations with minimal effort. We will give you an enriching experience and platform to develop your academic learning in a corporate environment, acquiring new skills and helping you deliver to our business to make a difference.
- Be part of a team of technical experts, motivated by a desire to facilitate customers and be responsible for providing voice support to IBM Kyndryl Off Campus Drive 2022 Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA and Asia-Pacific.
- Handling complex customer scenarios, documenting solutions, and effectively providing dependable and timely resolution to all product related technical issues experienced by customers.
- Providing remote Infrastructure support delivery and performing problem cause analysis.
- Collaborating with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service.
- Acting as a customer advocate by working directly with customers on high priority issues to deliver timely resolution and capture customer feedback to influence process/product improvements.
- Anticipating customer needs and effectively addressing concerns related to their issue or resolution.
- Providing direct technical assistance to customers via phone, email, and chat.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise :
- Fundamentals of IT
- Basic Concepts in Networking, Windows, Linux, Unix and other OS
- Basic Knowledge of concepts about databases
- Basic Knowledge of Z/Os and Operations Monitoring
- Fundamentals of SAN, Back-up and Restore Technology
- Fundamentals of Cloud and Cloud Computing
How to Apply for IBM Kyndryl Off Campus Drive 2022?
interested and eligible candidates can register for IBM Kyndryl Off Campus Drive 2022 online by the following as soon as Possible before Last Date.
Apply Link : Click here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :