IBM Recruitment 2022 : Hiring Freshers as Associate Systems Engineer With 4.2 LPA Package | IBM Off campus Drive 2022 | Registration Link Available
Table of Contents
IBM Recruitment 2022 : IBM announce a virtual off Campus Hiring 2022 through IBM Official Career Site. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about IBM Off Campus Drive 2022 and Apply to the IBM Off campus Recruitment 2022 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about IBM Exam 2022, IBM Off campus Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2022 are discussed below.
About Company : International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 171 countries. The company began in 1911, founded in Endicott, New York, by trust businessman Charles Ranlett Flint, as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) and was renamed “International Business Machines” in 1924. IBM is incorporated in New York.
IBM produces and sells computer hardware, middleware and software, and provides hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. IBM is also a major research organization, holding the record for most annual U.S. patents generated by a business (as of 2020) for 28 consecutive years.
IBM has developed a thoughtful, comprehensive approach to corporate citizenship that we believe aligns with IBM’s values and maximised the impact we can make as a global enterprise. We focus on specific societal issues, including the environment, community economic development, education and skills, public health, literacy, language and culture.
IBMers believe in progress—that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human conditionJoin Us on telegram
IBM Recruitment 2022 Registration Details :
|Job Role||Associate Systems Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 4.2 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Test Date||Informed Later|
IBM Off campus Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
Degree: B.Tech/BE, MCA, M.Tech/ME
- Eligible Branches: Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology, Information Science, Software Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineer, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Applied Electronics & Instrumentation, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics Telecommunication Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation & Control, Instrumentation
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Contribution/Leadership: Work on professional projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes. Understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence. May directly influence people in own project.
- Impact on Business/Scope: Accountable for individual or team results. You can contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer happiness, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
Attributes, Core skills and Responsibilities
- Defining, analyzing and reviewing technical architecture on required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Will design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- The Ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance.
How to Apply IBM Off campus Recruitment 2022?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply IBM Off campus Drive 2022 by the following Registration link as soon as possible before Last Date.
Apply Link : Click here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :
About IBM Business Unit : IBM’s Cloud and Cognitive software business is committed to bringing the power of IBM’s Cloud and Watson/AI technologies to life for our clients and ecosystem partners around the world. IBM provides you with the most comprehensive and consistent approach to development, security and operations across hybrid environments—with complete software solutions for business and IT operations, development, data science, security, and management. Our experts and software capabilities help organizations develop applications once and deploy them anywhere, integrate security across the breadth of their IT estate, and automate operations with management visibility. With IBM, you also have access to new skills and methods, governance and management approaches, and a deep ecosystem of industry experts and partners.