IBPS Recruitment 2022 : Hiring for Freshers as Clerk | Registration Link Available Foe any Degree | Apply Now
Table of Contents
IBPS Recruitment 2022 : IBPS announce Recruitment for Any Degree Graduates. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about IBPS Hiring 2022 and Apply to the IBPS Recruitment for 2022 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about IBPS Exam date 2022, IBPS Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2022 are discussed below.
About IBPS : IBPS is governed by a board that includes nominees from government organisations such as the Reserve Bank of India, Ministry of Finance, Government of India, Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai, Indian Institute of Banking and Finance, National Institute of Bank Management, Indian Banks’ Association and the government owned banks.
After nationalisation of banks in India in 1969, Indian banks needed to expand their branch network across the country so that they were more accessible to their customers. This required more staff but recruitment through methods such as advertising were unsatisfactory. Thus, the banks asked the National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM) to design a selection testing process through which they could hire proficient candidates. And as a result, a small unit named Personnel Selection Services (PSS) was established to handle these types of projects. A few years later, in 1984, PSS was converted into IBPS
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is a central recruitment agency under the ownership of Ministry of Finance, Government of India that was started with an aim to encourage the recruitment and placement of young undergraduates, postgraduates and doctorates at the rank of Group ‘A’ officer, Group ‘B’ officer, Group ‘C’ employee and Group ‘D’ employee in nationalised banks and regional rural banks in India. It also provides standardised systems for assessment and result processing services to organisations.
IBPS Recruitment 2022 Details:
|IBPS Official Website||https://www.ibps.in/|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||1 July 2022|
|Last Date||21 July 2022|
IBPS Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria :
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory, i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2022): 20 to 28 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
- 10 Years for PWD category
- Others as per Govt rules.
Participating Banks for IBPS Clerk 2022:
- Bank of Baroda Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
IBPS Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
IBPS Clerk selection process is based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination. Candidates who cleared cut off marks of the Preliminary Examination called for Mains Examination. The Final Merit List based on Main Examination Only.
Time Duration 1 Hour
|Section||No. of Qns & Marks|
|Section||No. of Qns||Marks||Duration|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
- The above tests, except for the Tests of English Language, will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary & Main Examination)
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates: Rs. 175/-
- For all others: Rs. 850/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Important Dates for IBPS Clerk 2022:
- Online registration including Edit/Modification of Application:01.07.2022 to 21.07.2022
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 01.07.2022 to 21.07.2022
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: August 2022
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: August 2022
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: August 2022
- Online Examination – Preliminary: September 2022
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: September/ October 2022
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: September/ October 2022
- Online Examination – Main: October 2022
- Provisional Allotment: April 2023
How to Apply for IBPS Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply For IBPS Recruitment 2022 online by registering and applying using official website link given below on or before last Date.
Apply Link : Click here
IBPS Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for IBPS Recruitment 2022?
To apply for the IBPS Recruitment 2022, you have to check the official site of IBPS or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide IBPS Recruitment 2022 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides IBPS Recruitment 2022 Drive Alerts continuously.
What is the IBPS Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!