IGCAR Recruitment 2020 for Freshers for Junior Research Fellowship | 30 Posts | April 2020
Table of Contents
IGCAR Recruitment 2020 for Freshers – Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) invites online application from interested students of Indian Nationals for the award of Junior Research Fellowships with 30 vacancies. Candidates who have completed or pursuing B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc in the areas of physical, chemical and engineering sciences are eligible to apply for this Fellowships. The selection process is based on written test and interview or direct interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at IGCAR website (www.igcar.gov.in) on or before 03 April 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process for ICMR JRF Govt Jobs 2020 are mentioned below.
IGCAR Recruitment 2020 for Junior Research Fellowship:
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellowship|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Kalpakkam (Tamil Nadu)|
|Last Date||03 April 2020|
IGCAR JRF Educational Qualification:
- Candidates should complete B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc in the areas of physical, chemical and engineering sciences from UGC/ AICTE recognized Universities
- Candidates should have a consistently good academic record and should have secured a minimum of 55% aggregate at graduation and post-graduation levels from a recognized University.
- Candidates who have completed or pursuing (in final year/semester) the qualifying degrees are eligible to apply
- Candidates in the final year/semester should have scored marks 55% and above aggregate until the previous semester/year and a minimum aggregate of 55% in B.Sc./B.E./B.Tech. level [in the case of M.Sc./M.Tech. candidates].
Join Telegram for All Top MNCs Jobs Updates
Category – A:
Masters in Science/ Integrated M. Sc. is the eligible qualification for the following subjects
- Physics (General, Applied, Condensed matter, Nuclear, Theoretical)
- Materials Science/ Materials Science and Engineering
- Chemistry (General, Applied, Organic, Inorganic, Physical, Analytical)
- Radiation Physics
- Atmospheric Science/Meteorology
Join Our WhatsApp Group for Instant job Notification
Category – B:
- M.Tech/M.E in Nuclear Engineering /Nuclear Science & Technology
- M.Tech in Atmospheric Science
Category – C:
B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg.)/B.Sc (Tech). in any one of the following disciplines with a valid GATE score and cut-off (400 to 599 eligible for the written test) (600 and above eligible for interview)
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Materials Technology
- Engineering Physics
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
Maximum Age Limit (as on 03.04.2020): 28 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- For OBC – 3 years
- For SC/ST – 5 years
- For PwD – 10 years
Fellowship and Tenure:
- Direct Ph.D – 1st & 2nd yrs: Rs.31,000/-pm, 3rd yr: Rs.35,000/-pm, Book allowance Rs.40,000/- per year.
- Integrated Ph.D. (single degree) – 1st yr Rs.21,000/-pm + Book allowance Rs.25,000/-, 2nd& 3rd yr Rs.31,000/-pm, 4,5,6th yr Rs.35,000/-pm, Book allowance for 2nd yr onwards Rs.40,000/- per year.
- Integrated Ph.D. (double degree) – 1st yr Rs.21,000/-pm + Book allowance Rs.25,000/-, 2nd& 3rd yr Rs.31,000/-pm, 4,5,6,7th yr Rs.35,000/-pm, Book allowance for 2nd yr onwards Rs.40,000/- per year.
Refer the Below Link to Get Best Book and Material for the Preparation of Campus Placement Test:
**Best Aptitude Book , Best Reasoning Book , Combo Placement Pack**
Learn Coding in Different Languages – Step by Step Guide for Beginners : Get the best book from below Link : Learn C Programming , Learn Java , Python for Beginners , Learn Programming in C++
Get Most frequently asked Coding interview Question with Answers , Core Java Interview Question with Answers
IGCAR Recruitment Selection Process for JRF:
- Selection will be done on the basis of their degree and academic record.
- Shortlisted candidates under different categories will be further selected based on written test and interview or direct interview
IGCAR JRF Vacancy-Written Test:
Candidates with prescribed marks in the qualifying examination and satisfying any of the following conditions are exempted from the written test:
- With valid UGC-CSIR-NET Fellowship (SLET/Lecturership is not eligible)
- With valid JEST score of 90 percentile and above
- With valid INSPIRE-DST Fellowship
- With a valid GATE score after Master’s degree above the cut off as given below:
|Discipline||GATE cutoff – To appear directly for Interview|
|Physics||600 and above|
|Chemistry||600 and above|
- Candidates who have joined M.E./M.Tech. via GATE (eligible GATE papers listed in the online application) with a cut-off score of 600 or above are exempted from written test.
- Other candidates will have to appear for the written test. Candidates shortlisted based on the above criteria or written test will be called for interview.
Offer !! Offer !! Offer!!
Learn and Grow : Get many Technical Courses on much lower Prices – Udemy Sale : Learn the new Trending Skills
Written Test Location for IGCAR JRF: Written test will be held on 03/05/2020 (Sunday) at Chennai.
Interview: The Selection Interview for all shortlisted candidates will be conducted at Kalpakkam.
- Selected candidates shall register for PhD under HBNI.
- Those who join with M.Sc./M.Tech. will be eligible to register for direct PhD.
- Those who join with B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. Engg./B.Sc. [Tech.] will be considered for integrated PhD with an option to have single degree (Integrated PhD only) or a dual degree (M.Sc.(Engg.)+ PhD).
How to Apply IGCAR Recruitment 2020 for Freshers?
All interested and eligible candidates for ICMR JRF Govt Jobs 2020 can apply for this post online at IGCAR website (www.igcar.gov.in) on or before 03 April 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Receipt of applications: 16/03/2020 from 1000 hours onwards
- Last date for receipt of applications: 03/04/2020 upto 1700 hours
- Publication of scrutinized list for written test in website: 17/04/2020
- Written Test (tentative date): 03/05/2020
- Publication of list of candidates called for interview in Website: 18/05/2020
- Interview (tentative dates): 03/06/2020 to 12/06/2020
- Publication of final list of selected candidates in website: 03/07/2020
- Medical Examination Third week of July 2020
- Commencement of the course First week of August 2020
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply Latest Govt Jobs openings: Click here
You May also Interested to Apply in Latest Post:
- EY Recruitment 2023 As Associate For Graduate in related discipline
- Ditto Off Campus Drive 2023 : Hiring Freshers As Insurance Advisor
- TransUnion Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers As Junior Data Engineer
- Cvent Recruitment 2023 As Associate Product Consultant For Any Graduate, Post Graduate
- YASH Technologies Off Campus Drive 2023 : Hiring Freshers As Trainee
- Tech Mahindra Recruitment Drive 2023 : Mass Hiring for Freshers | Immediate Joiner can Apply ASAP
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!