IIT Delhi Recruitment for Project Assistant | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech | June 2020
Table of Contents
IIT Delhi Recruitment 2020 – Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi invites job application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Project Assistant (Tech) – 01 post on contractual basis. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in respective disciplines are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates send their duly filled application along with required documents through email id: [email protected] on or before 10 June 2020 by 5 PM. The detailed eligibility and application process for IIT off Campus Drive are mentioned below.
IIT Delhi Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Project Assistant (Tech)|
|Last Date||10 June 2020|
For Project Assistant (Tech):
- Candidate should be B. E/ B. Tech or higher degree in Computer Science/ Biomedical.
- Eligibility Criteria: 65% or higher in B.E/B.Tech and 75% or higher in M.E/M.Tech with at least 4 Years of
- Experience in Store & Purchase Related works like e-Procurement/e-Tendering in any Central Govt. Institute/ Autonomous body of Govt. of India
Offer !! Offer !! Offer!!
Project Assistant (Tech): Rs.29,200-31,200-33,200-35,800- 38,400-41,000/- p.m
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
IIT Delhi Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on Interview Performance.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed to Interview.
- The shortlisted candidates who are called for interview should bring original certificates (both professional and academic) with a recent passport size photograph at the time of interview.
How to Apply IIT Delhi Recruitment 2020 for Project Assistant?
All interested and eligible candidates for IIT off Campus Drive download an application form in IIT Delhi website (www.ird.iitd.ac.in) and may submit the duly filled application form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks/division, details of work experience etc. to email id: [email protected] on or before 10 June 2020 by 5 PM.
For More Details: Click here
Application Form: Click here
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply Latest Govt Jobs openings: Click here
You May also Interested to Apply in Latest Post:
- Motherson Off Campus Drive 2023 : Hiring as Design Engineer | Salary up to 3LPA
- Quest Global Limited Hiring 2023 : Recruitment as Trainee Engineer | Salary up to 4 LPA | Apply Now
- IBM Internship 2023: Hiring as Research Intern | Apply Now
- IBM India Hiring 2023-2024 | Off Campus Recruitment Drive | Apply Soon
- Physics Wallah Careers 2023-2024 | Hiring as Associate Manager | Apply Today
- IBM Off Recruitment 2023-2024 : Hiring for Freshers as Analyst
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :