Incedo Hiring: Incedo is a US-based consulting, analytics and technology services firm. We help our clients achieve competitive advantage through End-to-End Digital Transformation. We have deep domain expertise in Financial Services, Telecom, Life Science & Healthcare and Product Engineering.
Table of Contents
|Company Name:||Incedo India|
|Job Role:||Software Engineer – Android|
|Experience:||0 – 2 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
• Software Engineer work as an integral part of product development team developing the requirement to meet the commitments and quality.
• Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Write well-designed, testable & high quality code
• Identify the correct bottlenecks and bug fixes
• Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
• Comply with project plans and industry standards
• Ability to Work closely with different scrum teams to understand the product and plan
• Understanding of Agile practices and JIRA
Technical skills requirements:
The candidate must demonstrate proficiency in,
• Strong knowledge of Android SDK and deal with different screen sizes
• Good knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
• Strong in Kotlin with Core Java programming
• Having Deep knowledge about SQLite and Room persistence library
• Working experience MVVM model
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
• Experience in Android Jetpack ( Live Data, Data binding, Work Manager & Android KTX)
• Strong in Retrofit rest client, RxJava & JSON/GSON library
• Experience in Dependency Injection library, such as Hilt
• Understanding of data structures
• Familiarity with Firebase cloud messaging API
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tool
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
• Familiarity with continuous integration
• Having knowledge of Unit Testing
• Experience in Chat and VOIP Call SDK.
• Understanding of design patterns
• Knowledge of the Open-source software Ecosystem and the libraries available for the Android.
• Familiarity with JIRA software
• Problem solving mind and attitude
• Great Team player
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
• 0 ~ 2 years’ experience
• Postgraduate, BE/B-Tech, MCA, M.Sc.-IT from top-tier universities
• Demonstrated ability to work well in an agile team environment
How to Apply:
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post by clicking on the link below:
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!