India Today Off Campus Drive 2022 : Hiring Freshers With 10 LPA Package | Recruitment foe 2022 Batch | Registration Link Available
India Today Off Campus Drive 2022 : India Today Off Campus Drive 2022 announce a virtual off Campus Hiring for Freshers Candidates through its Official career Page. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about India Today Hiring 2022 and Apply to the India Today Recruitment 2022 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about India Today Off campus Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2022 are discussed below.
About Company : India Today is a weekly Indian English-language news magazine published by Living Media India Limited. It is the most widely circulated magazine in India, with a readership of close to 8 million. In 2014, India Today launched a new online opinion-orientated site called the DailyO.
The India Today Group commenced its journey with the launch of a single magazine in 1975. Over the last 42 years, the Group has grown to be one of India’s most diversified media conglomerate with interests in hugely scalable businesses that encompasses of 21 magazines, 4 TV channels, 1 newspaper, multiple websites & mobile sites and Applications across all leading platforms viz. iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows. The India Today Group has also extended its business interests to E-Commerce, books, retail, education and music.
India Today off campus Drive 2022 Details :
|Company Name||India Today|
|Designation||Software Developer, Associate Product Manager, QA Engineer, Machine Learning Engineer, Data Analyst|
|Salary CTC||Rs. 7 – 10LPA|
|Last date to apply||6 May 2022|
India Today off campus Drive 2022 Eligibility Criteria :
Candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria for India Today Hiring freshers
- 2022 batch BE / BTech / ME / MTech / MCA (All branches)
- Good pH score
- Good academic track record (Minimum 70% or equivalent in graduation and 65% or equivalent in X/XII)
- Have good knowledge and a keen interest in Software Development
- Should be a quick and adaptive Learner.
- Have Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills.
- Have good communication skills and confident behaviour
- Have a deep interest, a great inclination and a believer in Technology
- Solutions-oriented thinking
- The inclination to learn and keep evolving while having the right virtues and ethos of a professional.
- An open-minded, structured thinker
- Passion for Technology and interest in building great technology products
- Selection Process:
- The selection process for these roles will be conducted online in two steps: India Today online test and virtual interview. Eligible candidates who fill the form within the deadline will undergo the India Today online test.
How to apply for India Today off campus Drive 2022 ?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for India Today off campus Drive 2022 online by the following link on or before Last Date.
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :