Indian Army Recruitment: Indian Army schedule to hire 10+2 (Technical Entry Scheme) – 45th Course (Unmarried Male candidates) for 2021. The location of the job is Across India. The detailed eligibility criteria and Indian Army application process are given below.
Table of Contents
The Indian Army is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India serves as Commander-in-Chief of the army, and it is commanded by the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), who is a four-star general. Two officers have been conferred the rank of Field marshal, a Five-star rank, which is a ceremonial position of great honour.
Indian Army Recruitment:
|Company Name||Indian Army|
|Job Role||10+2 (Technical Entry Scheme) – 45th Course (Unmarried Male candidates)|
|Qualification||Candidates must complete 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects from a recognized board with minimum 70% of marks.|
|CTC-Salary||Rs. 56,100/- PM|
|Job Location||Across India|
- Between 161/2 to 191/2 years as on 01-01-2021.
- Shortlisting of Applications
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cut off percentage will be interviewed at one of the Selection Centres viz. Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bengaluru (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer.
- Call up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centre on candidates’ registered e-mail id and SMS only.
- Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage-1 will go to Stage-2.
- Duration of SSB interview is five days. This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Application Process :-
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible unmarried male and female candidates can apply for this position online at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/ Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registrations not required, if already registered). Fill the online registration form from 1st February 2021 to 2nd March 2021.
For More Details: Click Here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :