Indian Railway Recruitment 2022 : Hiring for Freshers as Assistant Software Engineer/Data Analyst | Registration Link Available
Indian Railway Recruitment 2022 : Indian Railway announce a virtual off Campus Hiring 2022 through Indian Railway Official Career Site .Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about Indian Railway Hiring 2022 and Apply to the Indian Railway Off campus Hiring 2022 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about Indian Railway Exam 2022, Indian Railway Off campus Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2022 are discussed below.
About Indian Railway : Indian Railways is a statutory body under the ownership of Ministry of Railways, Government of India that operates India’s national railway system. It manages the fourth largest national railway system in the world by size, with a total route length of 67,956 km as of 31 December 2021. 45,881 km (28,509 mi) or 75% of all the broad-gauge routes are electrified with 25 kV 50 Hz AC electric traction as of 1 April 2021.
In the fiscal year ending March 2020, Indian Railways carried 808.6 crore (8.086 billion) passengers and transported 121.23 crore (1.2123 billion) tonnes of freight. It runs 13,169 passenger trains daily, on both long-distance and suburban routes, covering 7,325 stations across India. Mail or Express trains, the most common types of trains, run at an average speed of 50.6 km/h (31.4 mph). Suburban EMUs run at an average speed of 37.5 km/h (23.3 mph). Ordinary passenger trains (incl. mixed) run at an average speed of 33.5 km/h (20.8 mph). The maximum speed of passenger trains varies, with the Gatimaan Express running at a peak speed of 160 km/h (99 mph).
Indian Railway Recruitment 2022 Details :
|Designation||Assistant Software Engineer/Assistant Data Analyst|
|Eligibility||B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ B.Sc/ M.E/ M.Tech|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||24 May 2022|
Indian Railway Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria :
Candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria for Indian Railway(CRIS) Recruitment
- B.E / B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering or Computer Science or Computer
- Technology or Information Technology or Computer Science & Information Technology or Computer Applications, or MCA or B.Sc (Computer Science – 4 Year degree course).
- Relevant Degree from an AICTE/UGC recognized institute, or equivalent qualification as per Govt of India rules, with min. 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (55% for SC/ST/PWD candidates); and GATE Scores as specified.
- Candidates with ME/M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering can also apply, provided they possess the required GATE 2022 scores.
- Assistant Software Engineer – 144 Posts
- Assistant Data Analyst -06 Posts
- Salary: Level 7
The selection process will be based on scores of GATE 2022.
How to apply for Indian Railway(CRIS) Recruitment 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Indian Railway Recruitment 2022 through online by using official website on or before Last Date.
Apply Link : Click here
More Details : Click here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :