IndiGo Hiring 2021: IndiGo schedule to hire Trainee – PLM for 2021. The location of the job is India. The details of the job is given below.
Table of Contents
IndiGo is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana, India. It is the largest airline in India by passengers carried and fleet size, with a 59.24% domestic market share as of August 2020.
IndiGo Hiring 2021:
|Job Role:||Trainee – PLM|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
- Aircraft Routing, Fleet Management, Maintenance Planning with minimal grounding time of Aircraft.
- Warehouse and Inventory Management , Front Line Support
- Repair management of Aircraft components.
- Planning and provisioning of materials, spares , tools and equipment
- Procurement of spares and logistics support
- Long term Aircraft Maintenance planning including Aircraft Leasing , Entry into Service, C-Checks etc.
- Insurance, Warranty, Budgeting and Cost control.
- Contracts Management
- Liaise / Develop Local / Foreign Vendors
- Special Projects / Studies / Implementation of Systems and Procedures etc.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
- Eligible Branches- Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/ Aeronautical
- Should have completed BE/B. Tech.
- 10%- 60 and above
- 12%-60 and above
- Graduation Aggregate- 60% and above
“IndiGo never asks for money for interview or hiring.
Refer to our job website – careers.goindigo.in or goindigo.app.param.ai for official job postings”
Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
All candidates who wish to apply for the Recruitment 2021, they may apply by clicking on this link
Apply Link: Click here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :