Indigo Recruitment 2021: Indigo schedule to hire Associate JTO QA&TS for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is Gurugram/ Bengaluru/ Hyderabad/ Delhi. The details for Indigo hiring process are provided below.
Indigo Airlines Recruitment 2021: IndiGo is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Gurugram, Haryana, India. It is the largest airline in India by passengers carried and fleet size, with a 47.5% domestic market share as of November 2019. The airline was founded as a private company by Rahul Bhatia of InterGlobe Enterprises and Rakesh Gangwal, a United States-based expatriate Indian in 2006.
Indigo Recruitment 2021:
|Job Role||Associate JTO QA&TS|
|Qualification||B.Tech(Electrical/Electronics/mechanical/ aeronautical) / AME|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Location||Gurugram, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Delhi|
Familiarization with :
- CAME (Continuing Airworthiness Management Exposition)
- MOE (Maintenance Organization Exposition).
- TPM (Technical Procedure Manual)
- Familiarization with AMOS and learn to capture various types of data from the Modules as required in QATS.
- Get familiar with various Reports, Forms, Inspection Schedules used in QATS.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
- Associating with the Technical Officers and assisting them on various day to day work so that practical knowledge is gained.
- Familiarization with the working procedures of various verticals in QATS like Records Section, Training Cell, Mod Cell, Aircraft Maintenance Programs, Audit Section, Reliability etc.
- Assisting in carrying out any projects / data analysis or any other assignments as directed by QM from time to time.
- Any other assignments as given by Sectional Head / QM.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the the link provided below.
Apply Link: Click Here