Infinx Healthcare Recruitment: Infinx Healthcare schedule to hire Java Product Engineer for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the test is Online. The details for Infinx Healthcare hiring process are provided below.
Table of Contents
INFINX Healthcare is a SaaS healthcare platform supporting revenue cycle management for providers and hospital systems. In this position, you will actively contribute to the development of INFINX Healthcare’s SaaS-based products and platform.
Infinx Healthcare Recruitment:
|Company Name:||Infinx Healthcare|
|Job Role:||Java Product Engineer|
|Experience:||0 – 4 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
The ideal candidate has a passion for technology and problem-solving. As part of the development team, you will write code for the back-end, RESTFul Java-based API’s, UI’s and everything in between. As an intentionally full-stack-oriented team, You’ll also need to wear a lot of hats as we regularly take on new roles and responsibilities as needed to help the INFINX engineering team.
- Skilled in Java-related technologies including frameworks like Spring boot etc.
- Experience with multiple middleware technologies (Application Servers, BPMS, BRMS, ESB & Message Brokers), Programming languages (e.g. Java/J2EE), Operating Systems (e.g. Windows, Linux, MVS)
- Experience with containerization (e.g., Docker) and Container Management software (Kubernetes, Mesos)
- Experience with NoSQL data stores, MongoDB, Redis etc. preferred
- Experience of the relational database engines like SQLServer, Oracle, MySQL and Postgres
- Experience with services-based architecture including building RESTful APIs.
- Understanding of Microservice patterns & concepts & their application in problem-solving
- Experience with git and version control standard practices
- A general understanding of the different layers of the software stack and how they interact with one another.
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Desire to and experience working on small development teams.
- Familiarity with continuous integration, continuous delivery, continuous deployment, and DevOps – Experience with Maven and/or Gradle
- Experience with Cloud computing in AWS
- Some experience in The Atlassian Suite of Tools is preferred
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
- Years of experience: 0-4 years
- Skills: SpringBoot, Hibernate
Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
All candidates who wish to apply for the Recruitment 2021, they may apply for Recruitment 2021 by clicking on this link
Apply Link: Click here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!