Informatica Recruitment 2020: Informatica is hiring candites for the role of Associate Software Engineer for BE/ B.Tech graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process given further below in the article.
Informatica is a software development company founded in 1993. It is headquartered in Redwood City, California. Its core products include Enterprise Cloud Data Management and Data Integration. It was co-founded by Gaurav Dhillon and Diaz Nesamoney. Amit Walia is the company’s CEO.
Informatica Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
- the candidates must have the at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related technical discipline
- Experience either as a technical support engineer for enterprise application or as an implementation consultant, with experience in front-line contact with customers/Clients via phone and e-mail Experience in second and/or third-line support, is an advantage.
- Also, Have 1+ years of experience in database
- Excellent grasp of relational database management theory and practice.
- Experience in various operating systems such as Windows, UNIX/Linux
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
- Strong understanding of relational databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
- Excellent Analytical skills and strong attention to details.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Must possess critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Experience with Web Services/WSDL, SOAP, XML, XML Schemas, Java, and J2ee Servers is an added advantage
- Firstly, Manage customer support cases on a daily basis, including verifying cases, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue
- Secondly, you have to Troubleshoot areas of poor performance and identify effective solutions to resolve issues both in the immediate future and for the longer term.
- Thirdly, the requirement is that you have to Analysis of exceptions and logs to isolate the root cause and help in product’s usability and improve end-user experience
- Fourthly, Ensure that you must understand to management and data capture processes are adhered to and encourage and help convert technical solutions are converted to Knowledgebase articles
- Moreover, Approaching complex technical issues with varying perceptions and making use of opportunities to create and implement productivity tools
- Also, knowledge of resolving Ensure all issues or escalated to the proper resources to resolve in a timely fashion. Additionally, this individual will manage communications to customers at all levels to maintain positive relationships
- Must Understands the impact of work on the feature/product/team
- Continuously enhancing knowledge through training and e-learning courses
- Helping customers succeed
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance and Engineering teams to provide assistance in identifying, reporting, and resolving product defects.
- Provide regular reports for management that measure the effectiveness of the technical support function
How to Apply for Informatica Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible through the further below link.
To Apply: Click here
Also, You must be interested in Epsilon Recruitment 2020 for Developer |B.E / B.Tech / M.Tech |