Infosys Walk-in Drive | Any Degree | 10 December 2019
Table of Contents
Infosys Walk-in Drive scheduled for the role of International Voice Process (Technical & Customer Support) for any degree graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and venue details for Infosys Walk-in Drive are discussed below.
Infosys Walk-in Drive Details:
|Job Role||International Voice Process (Technical & Customer Support)|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Venue Date||10 December 2019|
- Qualification: A candidate must be graduate with no backlogs
- Experience: 0-3 years
- Shifts: Versatile for 24/7 shifts
- Manage large amounts of incoming and outgoing calls
- Answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services, take/ cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken. Process orders, forms and applications.
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers’ requests.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
- Should be ok to work in 24X7 environment and night shifts.
- Should be ready to work in a target oriented portfolio.
Refer the Below Link to Get Best Book and Material for the Preparation of Campus Placement Test:
How to Apply for Infosys Walk-in Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend this walk-in drive at the following venue on 10 December 2019.
Note: Mention DS-Sneha on top of their resume
Date: 10 December,2019 (Tuesday) Time: 10:30 AM to 12:30 AM
Infosys BPM Ltd
#785, Ground Floor Axis Sai Jyoti
15th Cross 100 Feet Road
Sarakki, 1st Phase J P Nagar
Landmark – Sindhuri Convention Hall.
Contact Person: Sneha (6366233488)
The candidate should bring below-mentioned documents in Original:
- Carry a print out of this email along with your updated resume
- Carry all your educational and employment documents
- 2 Colour Passport Size Photographs.
- ID Proof Pan Card, Driving License, Voters ID, and Passport. AADHAAR CARD-Required
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply in Latest B.Tech Jobs: Click here
Also Apply In Latest Jobs Openings :
- IBM India Hiring 2023-2024 | Off Campus Recruitment Drive | Apply Soon
- Physics Wallah Careers 2023-2024 | Hiring as Associate Manager | Apply Today
- IBM Off Recruitment 2023-2024 : Hiring for Freshers as Analyst
- EXL Hiring Freshers 2023-2024 | Recruitment Drive for Freshers | Apply Soon
- Atos Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring Drive | Apply Soon