ISRO for Freshers Recruitment 2022 : Salary – Rs 56,100 Per Monthly | Hiring as Scientist/Engineer | Registration Link Available
Table of Contents
ISRO for Freshers Recruitment 2022 : ISRO announce Recruitment for Any Degree Graduate Candidates through its Official Portal. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about ISRO Hiring 2022 and Apply to the SBI PO Recruitment 2022 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about ISRO Exam date 2022, ISRO Eligibility Criteria and ISRO Recruitment Pattern 2022 are discussed below.
About ISRO : The Indian Space Research Organisation is the national space agency of India, headquartered in Bangalore. It operates under the Department of Space which is directly overseen by the Prime Minister of India, while the Chairman of ISRO acts as the executive of DOS as well. It is one of six government space agencies in the world which possess full launch capabilities, deploy cryogenic engines, launch extraterrestrial missions and operate large fleets of artificial satellites.
ISRO’s programs have played a significant role in the socio-economic development of India and have supported both civilian and military domains in various aspects including disaster management, telemedicine and navigation and reconnaissance missions. ISRO’s spin off technologies also have founded many crucial innovations for India’s engineering and medical industries.
The Indian National Committee for Space Research (INCOSPAR) was established by Jawaharlal Nehru under the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) in 1962, on the urging of scientist Vikram Sarabhai, recognising the need in space research. INCOSPAR grew and became ISRO in 1969, within DAE.
Join Telegram for All Top MNCs Jobs Updates
ISRO for Freshers Recruitment 2022 Details :
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||19 December 2022|
ISRO for Freshers Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria :
- BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in Electronics & Communication Engineering with First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10.
- Valid GATE score in Electronics & Communication Engineering [Paper Code: EC].
- Units of Posting: HSFC, URSC, LPSC & ISTRAC – Bengaluru, IPRC – Mahendragiri, MCF – Hassan, NRSC – Hyderabad, SAC – Ahmedabad, SDSC SHAR – Sriharikota, VSSC– Thiruvananthapuram.
- BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering with First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10.
- Valid GATE score in Mechanical Engineering [Paper Code: ME].
- Units of Posting: HSFC, URSC, LPSC & ISTRAC – Bengaluru, IPRC – Mahendragiri, LPSC – Valiamala, SAC – Ahmedabad, SDSC SHAR – Sriharikota, VSSC– Thiruvananthapuram.
- BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in Computer Science Engineering with First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10.
- Valid GATE score in Computer Science & Information Technology [Paper Code: CS].
- Units of Posting: HSFC, URSC, LPSC & ISTRAC – Bengaluru, IPRC – Mahendragiri, LPSC – Valiamala, MCF – Hassan, NRSC – Hyderabad, SAC – Ahmedabad, SDSC SHAR – Sriharikota, VSSC– Thiruvananthapuram.
Age limit(as on 19.12.2022): 28 years
Age Relaxation: Serving Govt. employees, Ex-Servicemen, Persons with Benchmark Disabilities, and meritorious Sports persons are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.
ISRO for Freshers Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Candidates will be Screened-in for Interview on the basis of a valid GATE – 2021 or GATE – 2022 Scores.
- The candidates will be assessed based on the following attributes, viz. Technical (Academic) knowledge [40 marks], General Awareness in relevance to the area of Specialisation (technical) [20 marks], Presentation/Communication Skill [20 marks], Comprehension [10 marks], and Academic achievements [10 marks], totaling to 100 marks.
- Candidates will have to score minimum 60 marks in the Interview and PWBD candidates will have to score minimum 50 marks in the Interview.
- For generation of the final panel, 50% weightage will be given to GATE scores and 50% weightage to Interview marks.
100% Assured Job Opportunity Program with Salary upto 12 LPA, Register Now
- Shortlisting of the candidates for Interview in the ratio of 1:7 shall be based on the GATE scores awarded and not on GATE marks or GATE Rank.
- The GATE paper and the subject of qualifying degree of the candidates must be as per the discipline as mentioned above.
- ICRB will be verifying the GATE score of the applicants.
- Application Fee: Rs. 250/- (All Women/Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST); Ex-serviceman [EX] and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee).
- Fee Mode: Candidates may make the payment ‘online’ using Internet Banking/Debit Card or ‘offline’ by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
Online Mode: Payment can be made any time before closure of the advertisement by accessing the “Make Payment” link available in advertisement page.
Offline Mode: Candidates should download, print and pay the application fees in cash at any SBI Branch within 3 days of generation of challan or last day for payment, whichever is earlier.
- Opening date for on-line registration – 29.11.2022
- Closing date for on-line registration – 19.12.2022
- Last date for payment of fee – 21.12.2022
Join WhatsApp Group for Instant Jobs Notification
How to apply ISRO for Freshers Recruitment 2022?
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for ISRO for Freshers Recruitment 2022 online by registering themselves through the link given below on or before Last Date.
Apply Link: Click Here
ISRO for Freshers Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for ISRO for Freshers Recruitment 2022?
To apply for the ISRO for Freshers Recruitment 2022, you have to check the official site of ISRO or https://fresheropenings.com/
Does Fresheropenings.com provide ISRO for Freshers Recruitment 2022?
Yes, Fresheropenings.com provides ISRO for Freshers Recruitment 2022 Alerts continuously.
What is the ISRO Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!