Juspay Recruitment 2021: Juspay schedule to hire for the role of Trainee for 2021. If you are a BE/BTech, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Across India. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Our vision is to enable the billion people in India with secure 1-Click payments on Mobile. Indian consumer behavior combined with regulation, the payments problems are not just hard but very unique in the world. And that’s just the challenge Juspay took head on!
Juspay Recruitment 2021:
|Job Location:||Across India|
|Salary:||INR 13-15 Lakhsper annum.|
Registration Deadline:- 25th June’2021 11:59 PM IST
- Juspay Think Big with Functional Programming is open to all working professionals (with 0-1 year of experience/2020 pass-outs) and engineering students pursuing their third or final year in B.Tech./ B.E. degrees (2021 and 2022 pass-outs) across branches.
Skills Required:- Functional Programming
Juspay is looking for magicians who can leverage FP to cast out magic through their code. Juspay is looking for Inventors who can pioneer the next big technological inventions in payments.
Responsible Creator: Who is ready to take up big responsibilities and endure pain to conquer them?
Development Artist: Do you see aesthetics in your code?
FP Seeker: Are you curious about FP or have identified FP as your way?
If you resonate with any of the above, you might just be the right person for the role.
About Challenge:- All that you need to know about Juspay Hiring Challenge – Think Big with Functional Programming
- Challenge is open to working professionals (with 0-1 year of experience/2020 pass-outs) or engineering students pursuing their third or final year in B.Tech./ B.E. degrees (2021 and 2022 pass outs) across branches
- The participating students can be from any specialization/domain.
- There is no restriction on the number of participants from an Institute.
- Modification of details post-registration closure will not be allowed.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited during the online coding challenge. Any cases of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification of the concerned candidates.
- Any deviation from the above will result in immediate disqualification of the entire team.
Round 1: Online Assessment (Coding Challenge)
- Eligible participants, after registering for the Challenge, will undergo an online coding challenge where they will be tested on their basic coding skills. Based on their test scores and resumes, participants will be shortlisted to proceed to the next stage.
- You’ll be notified via email regarding the details of the coding challenge.
- The assessment will be of 90 minutes to be taken in one sitting.
- You can take the assessment within 24 hours of opening the Coding Window.
- Evaluation criteria would include, but not limited to, the test score, time taken to complete the test, the quality of your code, resume etc.
Assessment date:- 26th June’2021 10:00 AM IST – 26th June’2021 10:00 PM IST
Round 2: 2-Days Hackathon
- Participants selected from the first round would then be taking part in a 2-Days long Hackathon.
- Date To be announced.
Competition Date:- 11 Jun’21 06:00 PM IST – 14 Jul’21 09:19 PM IST
Prizes & Rewards:
- The shortlisted candidates from Round 2 will be hired as Interns (Stipend 40,000 per month) for six months (if possible, can be extended to 8-12 months) and will be converted to full-time completely on the basis of their performance (work performance).
- The compensation for Full-time offered candidates will be INR 13-15 Lakhs per annum.
How to apply for the Juspay 2021 Jobs:
All candidates who wish to apply for the Juspay Recruitment 2021, they may apply for this post by clicking on this link
More Information: Click Here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :