Kantar Hiring: Kantar Group Ltd is a British market research company that was founded in 1992. It has more than 30,000 employees working in 100 countries in various research disciplines, including social media monitoring, advertising effectiveness, consumer and shopper behavior, and public opinion.
|Company Name:||Kantar Group|
|Job Role:||Software Engineer|
|Experience:||0 – 1 year|
|Salary:||INR 5 LPA|
KAP Bangalore is pleased to announce the hiring of 2020/2021 batch BE/BTech/MCA Graduates for the Software Engineer role.
- Job Title: Software Engineer
- Job Type (Full Time / Internship / Both) : Full Time
- Years of Experience: 0-1
- Eligibility Criteria (Degree, Branch, Year of passing, Academic % & others if any): BE / Btech / MCA , 2020 & 2021 pass outs, 60% & above.
- Offered C.T.C / Stipend: 5 LPA
- Service Bond (YES / NO IF yes please mention no of years): No
Skills Required / Personality Traits:
- Apply design patterns and architectural recommendations from Lead Engineer/Architect
- Understand detailed design and contribute to design elements at a module level
- Apply best practices in software development
- Ready to adopt, propose new technologies.
- Candidate should be well versed in at least one programming language preferably C/C++/Java/ .Net.
- Good understanding of Data Structures and RDBMS
- Effective communication skills
Selection Process: Online test includes MCQ & comprehension test followed by technical discussion and HR discussion
- Selection Process (Example Aptitude Test, Technical Interview, HR Interview)
- Mode of selection (Online / Offline): Online
- Tentative Dates of every round in the selection process- 1 day
Topics / skills Assessment:
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
- Skills to be covered : Data structures, Database, Object oriented programming, programming, section 5- coding, Reading comprehension, Logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude & Data Interpretation.
- Difficulty level of the assessment Medium
- Max Time to be allotted (If Any Recommendation) & other suggestions 1 hour 45 mins
- Preferred programming languages (if coding in included in assessment)- no
- Questions of assessment Own questions / to be provided by MyAnatomy: own questions
How to Apply:
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post by clicking on the link below:
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :