Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2020 for Freshers for Probationary Officers | Any PG Degree |
Table of Contents
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2020 – Karnataka Bank scheduled the online application for the post of Probationary Officers (Scale-I) at various Branches/Offices located across India. Candidates with the qualification of Post Graduates in any discipline within the age limit of 28 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on an online test and interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 18 January 2020. The online test will be conducted for the registered candidates on 16 February 2020. Admit card for this test will be released on the official website. The detailed eligibility and application process for Karnataka Bank Drive 2020 are mentioned below.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2020 for Freshers:
|Job Role||Probationary Officers (Scale-I)|
|Qualification||Any PG Degree|
|Total Vacancies||Not disclosed|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||18 January 2020|
- Candidates should be Post Graduates in any discipline (from any UGC recognised university) are eligible to apply. (Excluding Post Graduate Diplomas/One year Executive-MBA)
Note: Candidates who are awaiting results or pursuing post-graduation are not eligible to apply
Maximum Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020): 28 years
- Age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment Selection process:
- The selection process will be based on Online Test & Interview.
- Candidates who are successful in the online test will be called for an interview.
Online Test Centre: Bengaluru, Hubballi-Dharwad, Mangaluru, Mumbai and New Delhi
Application Fee: Rs.600/- [Rs.500/- for SC/ST candidates]
Mode of Payment: Online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Refer the Below Link to Get Best Book and Material for the Preparation of Campus Placement Test:
How to Apply Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2020 for Freshers for Probationary Officers?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Karnataka Bank Drive 2020 post online on or before 18 January 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Important Dates to Remember:
- Opening date of Online Registration Gateway/Payment of Fee: 08.01.2020
- Closing date of Online Registration Gateway/Payment of Fee: 18.01.2020
- Date of Online Test (tentatively): 16.02.2020
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply Latest Govt Jobs openings: Click here
You May also Interested to Apply in Latest Post:
- Ruby Mills Career Jobs 2023: Hiring as Field Sales Representative | Apply Now
- Tech Mahindra Walk In 2023: Hiring as Customer Care Executive | Salary up to 3LPA | Apply Now
- Lipi Recruitment Drive 2023: Hiring as Business Development Executive | Apply Now
- Accenture Career Jobs 2023: Hiring as Marketing New Associate | Apply Now
- Infosys Limited Hiring 2023: Hiring as Analyst – Business Consulting | Apply Now