KPIT Off Campus Drive: KPIT is a specialist partner for IT consulting and product engineering solutions and services to global Automotive & Transportation, Manufacturing and Energy & Utilities corporations. Trusted by over 180+ long standing customers for domain expertise and industry experience, we enable them to achieve and manage business-transforming success through innovative, sustainable and superior quality products and ideas.
Table of Contents
KPIT Off Campus Drive:
|Company Name:||KPIT Technologies Ltd|
|Job Role:||Trainee Engineer|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, Pune|
|Experience:||0 – 4 years|
|Salary:||Rs 3.6 LPA|
Eligibility Criteria for KPIT Off Campus Drive 2022:
- 10th / 12th / B.Tech (55% aggregate or equivalent in case of CGPA)
- 10th / Diploma / B.Tech (55% aggregate or equivalent in case of CGPA)
- 10th / 12th / Diploma / B.Tech (55% aggregate or equivalent in case of CGPA)
- Graduation passing-out year: 2021 only
- Comp Science & Business Studies
- Comp Science; Comp Science and Information Technology; Information Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Telecom Engineering
- Electronics and Communication
- Electronics and Comp Science Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Work on projects in the domains of Autonomous Driving, Connected Vehicles, Mobility, Power-train, Mechanical Engineering, etc.
- Analyze the requirements given for the projects.
- Design or understand algorithms / concepts and convert into a mathematical model.
- Undertake programming in C, C++, MATLAB®, Simulink or Python.
- Testing of code and Simulink models (Verification and Validation, Hardware-in-the-loop testing).
- Optimization and porting of code onto microprocessors and microcontrollers
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
- Day 1: 19th December 2021
- Day 2: 23rd December 2021 (For short-listed candidates)
How to Apply:
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post by clicking on the link below:
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :