LIC AAO/AE Recruitment 2020 | 218 Posts Out| March 2020
Table of Contents
LIC AAO/AE Recruitment 2020: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) invites online application for the post of Assistant Engineers, Assistant Architect, Assistant Administrative Officers (Specialist) for 218 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ LLB/ CA/ MCA/ M.Sc/ Degree within the age limit of 21 to 30 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection will be done through the preliminary exam, main exam and interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online at (www.licindia.in) website on or before 15 March 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process for LIC AAO/AE Govt Jobs 2020 are given below.
LIC AAO/ AE Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Assistant Engineers/ Assistant Architect/ Assistant Administrative Officers|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ LLB/ CA/ MCA/ M.Sc/ Degree|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Starting Date||25 February 2020|
|Last Date||15 March 2020|
Join Telegram for All Top MNCs Jobs Updates
For Assistant Engineers (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electrical):
- Candidates should complete B.E/B.Tech (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electrical) from an AICTE recognized Indian University/ Institution.
- Experience: Minimum three years working experience
For Assistant Engineers (Structural):
- Candidates should possess M.E/M.Tech (Structural) from an AICTE recognized Indian University/ Institution.
- Experience: Minimum one year hands on experience in the area.
Join Our WhatsApp Group for Instant job Notification
For Assistant Architects:
- Candidates should complete B.Arch from a recognized Indian University/Institution.
- Experience: Minimum of three years experience in designing all types of buildings with allied services
Assistant Administrative Officers (Specialist):
For AAO (Chartered Accountant):
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/Institution and
- Candidates should have passed Final Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountant and completion of Articles as presented by Institute of Chartered Accountant.
- Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
For AAO (Actuarial):
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution and
- Candidates should have compulsorily passed 6 or more papers of the examination conducted by the Institute of Actuaries of India
- Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with Institute of Actuaries of India
For AAO (Legal):
- Bachelor’s degree in Law or LLM from a recognized Indian University/Institution.
- Experience: Three years of Bar experience is essential.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
For AAO (Rajbhasha):
- Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level OR
- Post Graduate Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s degree level OR
- Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at Bachelor’s degree level.
Offer !! Offer !! Offer!!
Learn and Grow : Get many Technical Courses on much lower Prices – Udemy Sale : Learn the new Trending Skills
For AAO (IT):
- Graduation degree in Engineering (Computer Science, IT or Electronics), or MCA or MSC (Computer Science) from a recognized Indian University/ Institution.
Age Limit(as on 01.02.2020): 21 to 30 years
- For SC/ST: 5 Years
- For OBC: 3 Years
- For PwBD (Gen): 10 Years
- For PwBD (SC/ST): 15 Years
- For PwBD (OBC): 13 Years
- For ECO/SSCO (Gen): 5 Years
- For ECO/SSCO (SC/ST): 10 Years
- For ECO/SSCO (OBC): 8 Years
- Confirmed LIC employees Further Relaxation of 5 YEARS
Refer the Below Link to Get Best Book and Material for the Preparation of Campus Placement Test:
**Best Aptitude Book , Best Reasoning Book , Combo Placement Pack**
Learn Coding in Different Languages – Step by Step Guide for Beginners : Get the best book from below Link : Learn C Programming , Learn Java , Python for Beginners , Learn Programming in C++
Get Most frequently asked Coding interview Question with Answers , Core Java Interview Question with Answers
Post Wise Vacancies: Total – 218 Posts
- For Assistant Engineers (Civil): 29 posts
- For Assistant Engineers (Electrical): 10 posts
- For Assistant Engineers (Structural): 04 posts
- For Assistant Engineers (Mechanical/ Electrical MEP Engineers): 03 posts
- For Assistant Architects: 04 posts
Assistant Administrative Officers (Specialist):
- For AAO (Chartered Accountant): 40 posts
- For AAO (Actuarial): 30 posts
- For AAO (Legal): 40 posts
- For AAO (Rajbhasha): 08 posts
- For AAO (IT): 50 posts
LIC AAO/AE Recruitment Selection Process:
Selection will be done through 3 phases (Preliminary, Mains Examination, Interview) and subsequent Pre-recruitment Medical examination.
Phase-I Preliminary Examination:
- Preliminary Examination consisting of the objective test will be conducted online.
- The medium of Exam: English/Hindi
|Post||Marks & Ques||Duration||Min Qualifying Marks||Min Qualifying Marks|
|Reasoning Ability||35||20 mins||16||18|
Phase-II Mains Examination:
- The main examination will consist of objective tests for 300 marks and descriptive test for 25 marks. Both the objective and descriptive tests will be online.
- Candidates will have to answer descriptive test by typing on the computer.
- The medium of Exam: English/Hindi
|Test|| Ques||Marks||Duration||Min Qualifying Marks||Min Qualifying Marks|
|Reasoning Ability||30||90||30 Mins||40||45|
and Financial Market
& Essay)/ Legal drafting
for AAO (Legal)
- Marks obtained in the Main Examination only will be considered for shortlisting for interview and marks obtained in Main Examination + marks obtained in Interview will be considered for final merit listing of candidates.
Application fees/ Intimation charges (Non-refundable):
- For SC/ST/ PwBD candidates: Rs. 85/- (Intimation Charges)
- For all other candidates: Rs. 700/- (Application fee + Intimation Charges)
Payment Mode: Charges through the online mode only
How to Apply for LIC AAO/AE Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates for LIC AAO/AE Govt Jobs 2020 can apply for this post online by the following link on or before 15 March 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Start date for Online Registration of Applications and Online Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges: 25.02.2020
- Last date for Online Registration & Online Payment of Application Fee/Intimation Charges: 15.03.2020
- Download of Call Letter for Online Preliminary Examination From 27.03.2020 to 04.04.2020
- Dates of Online Examination – Preliminary (tentative) 4th April 2020
- Dates of Online Examination – Main Will be informed later
LIC AAO AE Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
Q1. Where can I apply for the LIC AAO/AE Vacancy?
Ans: All eligible candidates can apply in online at www.licindia.in
Q2. Who can apply LIC AAO/AE Posts?
Ans: Candidates from B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ LLB/ CA/ MCA/ M.Sc/ Degree can apply
Q3. What is the last date to apply LIC AE Recruitment?
Ans: All candidates can submit application in online on or before 15 March 2020
Q4. What is the application Fees for this Recruitment?
Ans: SC/ST/ PwBD candidates need to pay intimation fees : Rs. 85.All other candidates need to pay 700 Rs.
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply Latest Govt Jobs openings: Click here
You May also Interested to Apply in Latest Post:
- Apptio Recruitment 2023 for Software Development Engineer | B.E/B.Tech
- Volvo Recruitment 2023 As Associate Software Engineer For B.E/B.Tech/MCA
- Emerson Recruitment Drive 2023 As Graduate Engineer Trainee For B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
- Cognizant Recruitment 2023 As Windows Server Admin For Any Degree
- Discovery Off Campus Drive 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Software Development
- Hexaware Walkin Interview 2023 : Hiring for Freshers | Register now
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!