Linxon Recruitment 2021: Linxon schedule to hire for Graduate Analyst/Analyst – Global Recruitment Operations for 2021. The location of the job is Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of Linxon Off Campus Drive are given below.
Linxon is a joint venture company set up by SNC-Lavalin and ABB to turnkey electrical AC substation projects. Linxon will undertake turnkey electrical alternating current substation projects related to renewable and conventional power generation, power transmission and transportation solutions.
Linxon Recruitment 2021:
|Job Qualification:||Graduate Analyst/Analyst – Global Recruitment Operations|
|Job Location:||SNC – Lavalin Atkins – Bangalore Office, India|
|Salary:||As per Company standards|
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
The ideal candidate will have proven coordination and administration expertise. Although this expertise will have ideally been gained within a Recruitment or HR environment, they are open to candidates from related industries. To perform this role successfully, the individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Graduate or Post-graduate in English/French literature or MBA/BBA in HRM for a reputed institute.
- 6 months to 1-year work exposure in a global corporate will be preferred.
- The capability to plan and schedule work in line with changing priorities.
- Strong administrative and organisation skills.
- Ability to work with high volume workload and tight deadlines.
- Customer focused with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- A strong sense of attention to detail with a focus on service delivery.
- Experience of using recruitment management systems (Workday) is advantageous.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office – Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Knowledge/experience of Office 365 – SharePoint, PowerApps, Power Automate.
- Exposure to Social Media branding in-line with corporate guidelines.
- The Atkins Recruitment Operations Centre of Expertise has a vacancy for a Recruitment Operations Analyst. Working within the in-house Recruitment Team you will be responsible for providing an efficient recruitment co-ordination service to Recruitment Advisors and Recruitment Managers spread across geographies and time-zones.
- The role will provide an opportunity to work with a range of Atkins’ businesses & regions and will be focussed on supporting recruitment delivery, ensuring that:
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
- Services provided are in line with Atkins’ recruitment processes and business needs.
- Standards of best practice and legal regulation are complied with.
- Administration and Contract Filing processes are maintained to a high standard.
- Internal and external candidates are dealt with promptly and effectively.
- Provide operational day to day support to Recruitment Advisors and Recruitment Partners.
- Develop understanding of recruitment processes and apply these in a consistent manner
- Maintain and update Atkins Recruitment Management System – Job creation & posting, Offer Management, Interview scheduling, screening of applications and other activities.
- Maintain the team’s processes for scanning and filing contracts.
- Produce recruitment reports utilising the Atkins Recruitment Management System, as directed by the COE Manager
- Respond to queries from internal and external customers in a prompt and courteous manner
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the recruitment processes implementing changes when required
- Adhere to the Atkins recruitment policies and processes applying best practice in recruitment co-ordination activities
- Escalate issues and blockages to the relevant Recruitment Advisor or the Recruitment Manager, in order that resolutions can be sought
- Support with redeployment administration activities when as and when required
- Provide coordination support to other regional recruitment coordinators when required
- Willingness to work in rotation/nigh shifts is a must.
What Linxon offer at Atkins?
At Atkins, you will enjoy a robust rewards package which includes:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes.
- Competitive salary.
- Group Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities.
Linxon Off-Campus Drive 2021 Application Process :-
All candidates who wish to apply for the Linxon Recruitment 2021, they may apply for this post by clicking on this link
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :