Lionbridge Off Campus Drive 2022 : Salary – Rs 4.5 Lakh Monthly Package | Registration Link Available
Table of Contents
Lionbridge Off Campus Drive 2022 : Lionbridge announce a virtual off Campus Hiring 2022 through Vodafone Official Career Site .Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about Lionbridge Hiring 2022 and Apply to the Lionbridge Recruitment 2022 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about Lionbridge Exam 2022, Lionbridge Off campus Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2022 are discussed below.
About Company : Lionbridge Technologies, Inc is an American company that provides translation and localization services. Based in Waltham, Massachusetts, the company has operations in 26 countries. Lionbridge partners with brands to break barriers and build bridges all over the world. For 25 years, we have helped companies connect with their global customers and employees by delivering translation and localization solutions in 350+ languages.
Through our world-class platform, we orchestrate a network of passionate experts across the globe who partner with brands to create culturally rich experiences. Relentless in our love of linguistics, we use the best of human and machine intelligence to forge understanding that resonates with our customers’ customers. Based in Waltham, Massachusetts, Lionbridge maintains solution centers in 23 countries. Learn more at www.lionbridge.com.
Join Telegram for All Top MNCs Jobs Updates
Lionbridge Off Campus Drive 2022 Details :
|Designation||Information Security Analyst|
|Salary CTC||Best In Industry|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Lionbridge Off Campus Drive 2022 Eligibility Criteria :
- Basic level understanding of internet, web technologies, operating systems networking concepts, and risk management; ability to rapidly learn compliance standards and frameworks.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English with good communication skills
- High degree of motivation, with excellent follow-through skills
- Good investigative skills and consummate attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or equivalent
The Information Security Analyst – Risk Management will work with other members of the security and privacy team to identify, assess, control, record and review information security and privacy risks across Lionbridge. This role will work closely with other members of the IT, Dev and Business Operations organizations to assess and mitigate all types of security events including risk findings, vulnerabilities and security incidents.
- Create, maintain, and improve processes for information security and privacy risk management
- Proactively track and review information security risks within our organization and take appropriate action, ensure the compliance with our policies are strictly adhered
- Review vulnerability reports, track remediation and identify, assess and track risk items
- Identifying Objects, Actions, and Events – Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events
- Monitor Processes, Materials, or Surroundings – Monitoring and reviewing information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess threats
- Monitoring security compliance through ongoing security control reviews and risk assessments, and working closely with the Trust team to review and advise on Information Security issues that require support and closure
- Assisting with risk assessments
- Assisting with the support and ongoing maintenance of the ISO27001 and ISO27701 Information Security and Privacy Management System (ISPMS)
100% Assured Job Opportunity Program with Salary upto 12 LPA, Register Now
- Experience in Information Security Governance, Compliance, or Risk Management role, or equivalent.
- Relevant security industry certifications including but not limited to ISO27001, ISO31000, CEH, etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of information technology industry trends and emerging technologies and an ability to relate them to the company and its objectives
Documents Required for Lionbridge Off Campus Drive 2022:
The following Required Documents need to be carried by the Candidates while appearing for the Lionbridge Off Campus Drive for 2023, 2022, 2021 Batch Freshers.
- Print copy of an Updated Resume.
- Candidate should Must bring the latest 3 to 4 passport size photos.
- 10th and 12th mark sheets of candidates.
- Original and Photocopy of all documents from graduation and post graduation.
- Any identity proof issued by the government such as Aadhar, Voter Id, PAN Card, College ID, etc.
Join WhatsApp Group for Instant Jobs Notification
How to apply for Lionbridge Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for Lionbridge Off Campus Drive 2022 online by the following link as soon as possible before Last Date.
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Apply in other Latest off Campus drive for 2022 Batch : Click here
Lionbridge Off Campus Drive 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Lionbridge Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
To apply for the Lionbridge Off Campus Drive 2022, you have to check the official site of Lionbridge or https://fresheropenings.com/
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Lionbridge Off Campus Drive 2022?
Yes, Fresheropenings.com provides Lionbridge Off Campus Drive 2022 Alerts continuously.
What is the Lionbridge Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!