Lionbridge Recruitment: Lionbridge schedule to hire Junior Engineer for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is Mumbai. The details for Lionbridge hiring process are provided below.
Lionbridge Technologies, Inc is an American company that provides translation and localization solutions. Based in Waltham, Massachusetts, the company has operations in 26 countries.
|Company Name:||Lionbridge India|
|Job Role:||Junior Engineer 1|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
The Onboarding Support Engineer will provide customer-focused technical Level 2 support to external customers of Lionbridge product technology. The Engineer will be the primary contact point for our customers when issues or queries arise with the product. The Engineer will also work closely with other Support Engineers along with Development and Product Management to make our products more intuitive and easier to support. The Engineer will have excellent communication skills, and key knowledge of Lionbridge product technology and our customer use cases.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Provide Level 2 support to external customers of Lionbridge product technology.
- Work closely with Development and Product Management to make our software more intuitive and easier to support.
- Updates and creates online knowledgebase articles to reduce support requests.
- Provides or attends working sessions with clients to troubleshoot issues.
- Captures any bugs identified by Product users and escalates to Development.
- Captures any enhancement requests identified by Product users and escalates to Development.
- Assists on problem resolution, and training on tools and products to other technical support personnel.
- Work in a 24 / 7 shift model (This includes weekends and Holidays)
Essential Functions/Job Skill Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and trouble shooting skills.
- Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to deal calmly, positively, and professionally in tense or elevated situations and with upset or frustrated customers.
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, obtain results, and provide solutions for a broad range of technical problems.
- Responsible; able to manage time effectively and work efficiently, both with and without direct supervision.
- Focus and understanding of the customer needs.
- Knowledge of Lionbridge’s product technology customer use scenarios.
- Knowledge of the translation process.
- Competency in at least one scripting language a bonus.
Qualification Criterion for Fresher:
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
- MCA, or B.E/B-Tech degree in Computers/IT or BSC-IT and preferred skills in programming languages like C#, DotNet, good with database SQL.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Willingness to work on L2 Technical Support profile and in 24×7 rotational shifts
Lionbridge Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
All candidates who wish to apply for the Lionbridge Recruitment 2021, they may apply by clicking on this link
Apply Link: Click here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :