Media.Net Software Walk-in Jobs 2020 | B.E/B.Tech/MCA |February 2020
Table of Contents
Media.net Software Walk-in Drive 2020 – Media.net Software scheduled to hire Software Test Engineer (Manual Testing) for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Mumbai. The detailed eligibility and venue details for Media.net Walk-in Drive 2020 are mentioned below.
Media.net Software Walk-In Jobs 2020 Details:
|Software Test Engineer (Manual Testing)
|INR 3 – 6.5 LPA
|20 February 2020
- Education: Candidate should be B.E./B.Tech/MCA degree in computer sciences or equivalent field.
- Experience in manual testing design and execution.
Offer !! Offer !! Offer!!
- Ability to operate independently with moderate to minimal supervision
- Hands on testing experience of large scale web-based applications.
- Good Knowledge of UI testing, Functional Testing, System Testing & Regression Testing.
- Experience in designing and executing manual test plans and test scripts for complex systems.
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle and hands on experience with quality assurance processes and methodologies. Experience with at least one testing tool for test case management and defect management.
- Strong attention to detail. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong documentation skills.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Delhi NCR Jobs
|Across India Jobs
|Other Cities Jobs
|2021 Batch Jobs
|2020 Batch Jobs
|2019 Batch Jobs
|2018 Batch Jobs
- Experience in a programming language is a big plus
- Ability to write and execute SQL queries.
- Knowledge of automated testing tools would be a plus (i.e. – Selenium or similar).
Refer the Below Link to Get Best Book and Material for the Preparation of Campus Placement Test:
- Understand the behaviour of complex web-based applications and apply that knowledge towards testing
- Contribute towards the overall test strategy and test plan of the product
Create and execute test scenarios; select the best methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for testing
- Identify test data requirements and generate the required data to support testing
- Evaluate and analyze application behaviour and data for potential software issues
- Clearly report issues found during testing
- Create test deliverables required by company and project testing standards
- Work collaboratively with other testers, developers, and stakeholders
- Participate in, and occasionally lead, process improvement efforts
- Contribute during design reviews and recommend product improvements
How to Apply Media.net Software Walk-in Drive 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend this Media.net Walk-in Drive 2020 with a copy of your resume at the following venue on 20 February 2020.
Date: 20 February 2020 Time: 11 AM Onwards
Old Nagardas Rd, Mogra Pada,
Natwar Nagar, Andheri East,
Mumbai Maharashtra 400069
Contact – Vanessa Murzello
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply Latest Govt Jobs openings: Click here
You May also Interested to Apply in Latest Post:
- Cognizant Walk-in Interview 2024 : Salary Approx 13 LPA Package
- Baker Hughes Careers 2024 : Hiring for Freshers as Trainee
- Infosys Recruitment 2024 : Hiring for Freshers as System Engineer
- Wipro Walkin Drive 2024 : Hiring for Freshers | Salary Rs 4.5 LPA Package
- Oracle Careers Jobs 2024 : Hiring for Freshers | Salary Upto Rs 15.2 LPA Package
- IBM Internship 2024 : Hiring for Freshers as Software Developer Intern