MedPlus Recruitment: MedPlus schedule to hire Trainee Software Engineer for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is Hyderabad. The details for MedPlus hiring process are provided below.
Table of Contents
Buy medicines online from India’s favorite e-pharmacy. Buy prescription medicines, OTC products & household needs. Cash on delivery. Home deliver
|Company Name:||MedPlus India|
|Job Role:||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
- Any Graduation/Post Graduation with good analytical and coding skills
- Year of Graduation – 2019/2020/2021
- Knowledge of Core Computer Science Concepts including Data Structures, Algorithms, Databases, Operating Systems
- Familiarity with Programming in C or Java or Python
- Good Logical Reasoning Skills
- Have the desire to learn different technologies at rapid pace
- Flexibility to adapt to changing work place requirements
- Based on the applications received, candidates will be shortlisted for the written test and they will be informed via email/sms latest by 05-Oct-21.
- Shortlisted candidates who have received the email/sms will need to visit https://itcareers.medplusindia.com/job-openings page and reconfirm that they will be appearing for the test. Reconfirmation needs to be done by 08-Oct-21.
- Based on the performance in the exam, selected/wait-listed candidates will be notified via email/sms.
- We will not be able to send individual regret emails to candidates who were not shortlisted or not selected.
- Round 1 (Written test)
- Section A: Multiple choice questions test comprising general aptitude, logical, numerical ability, core computer science and programming concepts including Bitwise operators, Operating System concepts, Data Structures, String manipulation, OOPS, basics of databases, SQL and basics of web technologies
- Section B : Coding test comprising of 2-3 problems for which code needs to written
- Candidate needs to meet the cut-off criteria for Section A and Section B individually to be eligible for selection.
- Round 2 (In-person or online) – HR Assessment
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email.
- Starting CTC of Rs 5.5 Lakhs per annum inclusive of Rs 50,000 per annum retention bonus.
- The above mentioned retention bonus of Rs 50,000 per annum will be accumulated and paid as a lump-sum amount (Rs 1,50,000) at the end of 3rd year with the company.
- All selected candidates will be eligible for annual performance appraisal leading to suitable salary increments from the end of 1st year onwards.
- There will be service agreement of 2 years with the company.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
MedPlus Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
All candidates who wish to apply for the MedPlus Recruitment 2021, they may apply by clicking on this link
Apply Link: Click here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :