Medtronic Hiring: Medtronic schedule to hire Software Engineer for 2021. The location of the job is Hyderabad. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of Medtronic Off Campus Drive are given below.
Table of Contents
Medtronic plc is an American-Irish registered medical device company that primarily operates in the United States. Medtronic has an operational and executive headquarters in Fridley, Minnesota in the US.
|Company Name:||Medtronic India|
|Job Role:||Software Engineer|
|Experience:||0 – 3 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
The Software Engineer – I is responsible for providing development in the software development of cutting-edge products used in the medical field. Specific tasks include:
- Design, develop, test, debug and implementation of assigned software components, software tools and utilities.
- Adheres to defined software engineering policies, standards and procedures.
- Understand the software design requirements.
- Demonstrates good coding practices.
- Functions well in a team environment.
- Formulate, deliver and/or manage assigned projects to achieve desired results.
- Deliver initiatives related to new technologies or therapies – from design to implementation using specialized knowledge and skills.Makes minor changes in systems and processes to solve problems
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining, and supporting existing software products.
- Supporting labs and surgical evaluations of products.
- Reports to the Software Manager for functional leadership.
- Frequent interaction with Global stake holders, Software Developers, team members from other disciplines, particularly SWQA, SW V&V engineers, to develop software test requirements and other project artifacts.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science/ ECE/EE or equivalent
- BE with 0-3 years of experience in software design and development is required.
- Medical Device Industry or related experience
Nice to Haves:
- MS with 0 -2 years of experience in software design and development is preferred.
How to Apply:
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post by clicking on the link below:
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :