Medtronic Recruitment 2021: Medtronic schedule to hire Field Sales Trainee – Emerging Markets Group 2021. If you are an Engineering graduates (Any discipline), you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Mehsana, Gujarat. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Medtronic plc is an American-Irish registered medical device company that primarily operates in the United States. Medtronic has an operational and executive headquarters in Fridley, Minnesota in the US.
Medtronic Recruitment 2021:
|Job Role:||Deputy Manager – IT Field Sales Trainee – Emerging Markets GroupDeputy Manager – IT|
|Job Location:||Mehsana, Gujarat, India|
|Salary:||As per Company Standards|
Minimum Requirements(Must Have):-
- Engineering graduates (Any discipline)
- 65% aggregate score without any backlog
Nice to Have:-
- Trainee position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate effectively with key stakeholders (Colleagues, supervisors, healthcare practitioners).
- Strong learning agility and problem-solving skills.
- Organizing and prioritizing work
- Tenacity to stay the course despite setbacks
- Demonstrates integrity and recognized as a role model by their peers and manager.
- Clinical selling aptitude.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Highly optimistic and indomitable spirit.
- Willingness to travel
Job Title Role:- Business Trainee
Main Purpose Of Job (summary):-
- Trainees are expected to drive the sales revenue by selling the Medtronic technologies through clinical/ operating room selling of the MDT product and therapies.
- Trainees can expect to gain broad knowledge of Medtronic’s therapies, sales, business development and application functions and a detailed understanding of the role these functions play in meeting company objectives.
Responsibilities(A Day in the Life):-
- Trainees will go undergo sales training and training on our therapies and products. Trainees will be responsible for demonstrating proficiency in product and therapy knowledge.
- Trainees will receive orientation on effective engagement of healthcare practitioners both in the operation theatre and chamber setting. Trainees will be responsible for product adoption using selling & market development skills.
- Achieving secondary sales targets month on month. Both quantity and value – month on month (by – operating room presence- 4times a week and minimum of 10 sales calls per day collecting data on competitive product usage and types of surgeries performed, product demonstrations, proactive product evaluations)
- Account Management: Driving sales targets for the assigned Class of Trade
- Customer relationship management
- Recommending and organizing marketing activities
- Establishing long-term medical-scientific/strategic relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s) and with related major medical associations and academic Centers of Excellence (COE’s)
- Organizing CME’s and other marketing activities as approved by the marketing team in conjunction with the Regional Managers.
- Timely reporting of weekly reports and trackers for focus products.
- Take initiative and be a self-starter.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
How to apply for the Medtronic 2021 Jobs:
All candidates who wish to apply for the Medtronic Recruitment 2021, they may apply for the job post for this position by clicking on the link provided below:
Apply Link: Click here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :