Mercedes Benz Recruitment: Mercedes Benz schedule to hire GET/ PGET for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is Bangalore. The details for Mercedes Benz hiring process are provided below.
Established in 1994, Mercedes-Benz India Pvt Ltd pioneered the luxury car market in India and boasts of more than 129 years of cutting edge innovation in the luxury automobile industry globally. Set up in 2009, Mercedes-Benz India’s world class production facility is spread over 100 acres in Chakan near Pune.
Mercedes Benz Recruitment:
|Company Name:||Mercedes Benz India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Role:||Graduate Engineer Trainee/ Post Graduate Engineering Trainee|
|Experience:||Freshers (2020 to 2022 Batch)|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
Graduate Engineer Trainee position:
- 10th Standard – minimum 65%
- 12th Standard – minimum 65%
- Graduation – minimum 65% or 6.5 CGPA as per respective University Guidelines
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
Post Graduate Engineer Trainee position:
- 10th Standard – minimum 60%
- 12th Standard – minimum 60%
- Graduation – minimum 60% or 6.5 CGPA as per respective University Guidelines
- Post-Graduation – minimum 60% or 6.5 CGPA as per respective University Guidelines
Year of Passing: 2020, 2021 & 2022
BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical and Instrumentation, Electronics and Communication, Electrical and Electronics, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial and Production, Automobile Engineering.
We are hiring trainees who will be working on either of the below mentioned areas:
- Java + Springboot, React/Angular, Manual & Automation Testing with Selenium
- RPA, Snowflake, SQL Server, OpenText, Microsoft BI / PowerBI / Tableau, SharePoint, Performance Testing
- Java, Springboot, Microservices, Angular, REACT, SAP
- QA Engineer, HIL Validation – Parken, HIL/SIL Validation – IDC
- Digital Validation @ HiL/SiL, Software Validation & Verification, Computational Studies for Batteries, Data Analysis, Cloud based algorithm development, Model Based Software development
There will be below rounds in the interview process:
Online Assessment – 60 minutes
This assessment will be a combination of aptitude and specialization related questions.
Candidates who clear the online assessment will be appearing for the technical interview.
Candidates who clear the technical round will be appearing for the manager round.
Candidates who clear the manager round will be appearing for the HR round.
Mercedes Benz Off Campus Hiring 2021 Application Process:-
All candidates who wish to apply for the Mercedes Benz Recruitment 2021, they may apply for Mercedes Benz hiring process by clicking on this link
Apply Link: Click here