Microchip Recruitment 2021: Microchip schedule to hire Engineer – NCG for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is Across India. The details for Microchip hiring process are provided below.
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of microcontroller and analog semiconductors, providing low-risk product development, lower total system cost and faster time to market for thousands of diverse customer applications worldwide. Headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, Microchip offers outstanding technical support along with dependable delivery and quality.
Microchip Recruitment 2021:
|Company Name||Microchip Technology (India) Pvt Ltd|
|Job Role||Engineer – NCG|
|Salary||As per Company Standards|
Eligibility Criteria for Microchip Off Campus Drive 2021:
BE/ B.Tech- Electrical/ Computers/ Electronics Engineering
Microchip Technology Inc. is looking for a new college graduate to work in a team that is implementing advanced verification methodologies to perform pre-silicon verification of 32-bit Microcontroller products.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop an effective suite of tests and test environments using a mix of System Verilog, C/C++ and PERL/Phython to achieve functional verification goals.
- Work with verification, architecture, applications, and design teams to develop comprehensive verification plans.
- Help develop effective functional assertions and cover points.
- Verify structural and functional coverage of module and system level test suite.
- Help develop scripts to automate verification process
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
- BE minimum, MS/M.Tech preferred.
- Good understanding of Digital Design Fundamentals.
- Understanding of Microcontroller architecture and products.
- Good programming skills in Verilog, System Verilog, C/C++, PERL, Phython.
- Experience using EDA tools such as Questasim, VCS, NCSim, NCVerilog.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented programming is a plus.
- Studied VLSI, Computer Architecture, Digital Design, C/C++ Programming during the course work.
- Working/Internship experience in one of the verification methodology (UVM/VMM/OVM) is a plus
How to Apply for Microchip Recruitment 2021:
All interested and eligible candidates have to apply for the Microchip through the link provided below.
Apply Link: Click Here