Micron Recruitment: Micron schedule to hire Java Developer for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is Hyderabad. The details for Micron hiring process are provided below.
Micron Technology, Inc. is an American producer of computer memory and computer data storage including dynamic random-access memory, flash memory, and USB flash drives. It is headquartered in Boise, Idaho. Its consumer products are marketed under the brands Crucial and Ballistix.
|Company Name:||Micron Technology|
|Job Role:||Java Developer|
|Experience:||0 – 2 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Location:||Hyderabad, TG, India|
Education: ME/ M.Tech – Computer Science or Information Technology
We are looking Software Developer, Java Services and Integrations who will work within a service layer team developing API’s, integration web services, and web applications server-side coding using core Java and advanced Java programming and technology.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
This role will be responsible for developing API’s for both internal and external consumption, develop applications for Marketing business requirements; working with cross cultural development teams, architects and partners. The ability to problem tackle will be a key ingredient to success, good communication skills is a must and a willingness to work with others and learn as a team rounds out the qualified candidate.
- Works with diverse group of developers, business users, project teams encouraging collaboration.
- Effective contributor (coding, code reviews, design reviews, internal testing sign off etc.) for building solutions.
- Technical point of contact for all technical issues and partner with the team to analyze, investigate and resolve open issues, vulnerabilities, secure coding etc.
- Contribute to the design discussions, contribute towards design discussions, perform PoCs wherever required to support/back up design decisions.
- Provide technical expertise to support team during incident/problem resolution.
- Ability to supervise and analyze production application logs
- Ability to do the reviews and follow the process methodologies and documentation
- Knowledge working with GIT, Maven/Gradle, JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket etc.
- Experience in implementation of Java, J2EE and JS Design patterns.
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases
- Experience in writing unit cases using JUnit, Mocha/Jasmine/Jest libraries.
- Should be able to deploy the application in non-production environments on Linux platforms.
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Education – Master’degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 0- 1 year of hands-on experience or having university projects in developing scalable, highly performance API’s (RESTful Webservices, JSON), Micro Services and required web-based applications using both core and advanced Java/J2EE which may include Spring web services, Spring MVC, Spring boot, Hibernate and worked in Agile teams.
- Good Conceptual knowledge and understanding with data modeling
- Works equally effectively as an individual as with team members, Self-starter
- Analytical, and be skilled at problem solving
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment
- Demonstrate the ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Experience with database technologies (MySQL, MS SQL, SAP HANA)
- Experience with Cloud services
Micron Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
All candidates who wish to apply for the Micron Recruitment 2021, they may apply for Micron recruitment 2021 by clicking on this link
Apply Link: Click here