Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022 : Hiring Freshers with 14 LPA Package | Microsoft Recruitment for 2022 batch | Registration Link Available
Table of Contents
Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022 : Microsoft announce a virtual off Campus Hiring for Freshers Candidates through its Official career Page. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about Microsoft Hiring 2022 and Apply to the Microsoft Recruitment 2022 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about Microsoft Off campus Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2022 are discussed below.
About Company : Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation which produces computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
Microsoft enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge. Its mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Microsoft set up its India operations in 1990. Microsoft in India offers its global cloud services from local data centers to accelerate digital transformation across Indian start-ups, businesses, and government agencies.
Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022 Registration Details :
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 14 LPA+(Approx)|
Microsoft Off campus Eligibility Criteria 2022 :
- B. Tech / M. Tech / MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with minimum CGPA of 7.5/10. Batch of 2022
- Ability to write clean, well-crafted code with an emphasis on quality, simplicity, durability, and maintainability.
- Consider customer’s perspective and experiences when implementing solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver tasks on time; also exhibit the ability to adapt to change.
- Provide estimates; author validation tests; provide timely issue resolutions.
- Communicate effectively to surface progress, risks and help needed within the project team.
Roles & Responsibilities for Microsoft Recruitment 2022 :
Software Engineers are primarily responsible for:
- Understanding customer requirements.
- Assisting with project planning, scoping, prioritization.
- Providing estimates;Identifying task ownership.
- Creating simple, flexible and comprehensive designs.
- Providing and soliciting design feedback.
- Writing quality code at source.
- Authoring validation tests; Providing timely issue resolutions.
How to Apply for Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Microsoft Off campus Drive for 2022 batch using below Registration Link before the Last Date.
Apply Link : Click here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :