Microsoft Recruitment: Microsoft schedule to hire Engineer Intern for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is India. The details for Microsoft hiring process are provided below.
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
|Company Name:||Microsoft India|
|Job Role:||Engineer Intern|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
A Support Professional is responsible for providing quality support to its customers with a high degree of customer satisfaction; provide responsive and reliable technical solutions and information to Microsoft customers.
Support Engineers Individuals is required to have advanced communication and problem-solving skills and will be working in a global technical support environment.
Responsibilities of a support engineer include:
- Represent Microsoft and communicate with enterprise customers via telephone, written correspondence, or electronic service about finding solutions for technically complex problems identified in Microsoft products.
- Solve highly complex problems (at different levels), involving broad, in-depth product knowledge or in-depth product specialty; that may include support of additional product line. Frequently, these problems will not only be technically complex, requiring the highest level of customer skill.
- Responsible for efficiently managing the relationship with these customers and thoroughly documenting their cases.
- Collaborate on cross-team and cross-product technical issues by working with resources from other groups as needed to resolve customer issues. Collaborate with Tech Leads and escalation resources when appropriate.
- Participate in case triage meetings to share knowledge with other engineers and develop efficient customer solutions.
- Consistently share best practices with team members. Act as technical resource for broad and complex issues and may typically be assigned to moderately strategic accounts. Ability to develop and deliver “in depth” technical training to other engineers.
- Write complex technical articles and sample programs for knowledge base.
- Maintain strong working knowledge of pre-release products and take ownership for product improvement in key product areas. Critical Exposure Areas
- Good communication skill and good service skill are expected
- Candidates must also have strong customer service, accurate and logical problem solving and the ability to work in a team environment.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
- BE/B.Tech in CS/ IT or ECE (Electronics & Communication) (year of graduation should be 2022)
- No pending backlog
- 8+ CGPA
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Strong interest in Microsoft Technologies (.net, Azure,)
- Deep understanding of markets, customers, and related technology
NMicrosoft Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
All candidates who wish to apply, they may apply for Microsoft Recruitment 2021 by clicking on this link
Apply Link: Click here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :