Milliman Hiring: Milliman schedule to hire Software Engineering Intern for 2021. The location of the job is New Delhi/ Gurgaon. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of Milliman Off Campus Drive are given below.
Table of Contents
Milliman, formerly Milliman & Robertson, is an international actuarial and consulting firm based in Seattle, Washington. The company was founded in 1947, by Wendell Milliman and Stuart A. Robertson and operates 59 offices internationally, with over 3,000 employees.
|Company Name:||Milliman India|
|Job Role:||Frontend Developer|
|Experience:||0 – 2 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
The Frontend Developer primary responsibilities are to code interfaces designed by the team for new and existing websites and mobile applications. To ensure code is built to industry and internal standards, security best practices, and accessibility requirements.
Join WhatsApp Group for Instant Jobs Notification
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION:
- Understand and share cutting-edge innovative practices that shape current and future user interfaces within Milliman
- Consistently implement design standards and approaches for new and existing systems
- Reinforce adopting team recommendations by showing benefits and providing pragmatic solutions
- Implementation of secure coding practices, review and remediation of dynamic and static code analysis
- Work proof-of-concept solutions that may require interaction with the business, vendors and partners
- Assist Team in establishing documentation for technical designs while maintaining the integrity of past documentation
- Assist Team in establishing, maintaining, and enhancing coding and design standards with the use of rigorous peer code review process
- Continuous improvement of secure development practices through formal and informal training
- Maintaining familiarity with current and emerging software development technologies, applications, and methodologies to assist in the continued improvement of products and services
- Provide software development support in whatever capacity deemed necessary for the successful completion of the EB Admin Technology strategic initiatives, including but not limited to interfacing with support, quality assurance, operational staff, product managers and business customers
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Candidates with understanding of WCAG guidelines would be preferred.
- Demonstrated working in usability and responsive design.
- Communication Skills. Ability to present complex software concepts, verbal and written, to peers with varying technical background.
- 0-2 years of experience. Freshers can also apply.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Important Qualities. Compatibility with Milliman Professionals, Sensitive to Quality, Communication Skills, Flexibility, Detail Oriented, and Basic Project Management.
How to Apply:
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post by clicking on the link below:
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!